Which champion am I looking for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApathyWolf

02-09-2012

I like:
Nukes
Ranged
Good Harass
Stuns or Snares or Slows
Good in team fights

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Graves is a pretty solid AD carry that is nuke-heavy with a big aoe Slow and shotgun harassment. Miss Fortune also has several nuke-ish things along with strong harassment. Kog maw is an AD carry and while lacking in nukes, his Ult is a very strong poke. He can also roll out the Puke Carpet to slow enemies.

Sona and Soroka are supports that are good at picking away at enemies. Sona has several snare/stuns.

Galio is a pseudo-tank that has 2 very long range pokes.

Other than those, many AP carries will have these characteristics. Seriously... there are very few AP carries that DONT fit this description for the most part.

Íllusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Cassio but she has all of that and more then you can imagine, if you can hit your Q and have blue that is

Q: poison that makes you move faster
W: spreading posion that slows enemies
E: crazy damage to poisoned enemies
R: stun when they face you, slow when they dont.

she is however not really new player friendly and requires blue to be effective in team fights or long fights

Boomstick II

02-09-2012

Sounds like Ziggs to me

ApathyWolf

02-09-2012

Hm.........Cass sounds good. I heard Ziggs was mana hungry like crazy.

Mister Blaqk

02-09-2012

Cass and Ziggs are both mana hungry. Thats why Cass requires blue and well I haven't seen many good Ziggs players at all so I'm not even sure how to build him. Lol

ThorHammerz

02-09-2012

Ziggs fits this rather nicely.... all his skills are ranged, extremely good nukes (Q + R), Q (and maybe throwing down an E if u can spare the mana) when aimed correctly is extremely annoying, and he's good in teamfights with all his skills providing both damage and utility.

Mysterage

02-09-2012

Ziggs is mana hungry, but not mana starved. Once I got all MP5/level T3 Seals, and didn't spam his abilites non-stop, I found that he plays just fine. ^_^ You also described Karthus, btw.