help,Nasus counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mozak01

04-23-2011

maybe someone can give me advice how to counter nasus

while playin 3v3 ranked sometime it happens that we can kill nasus 3v1.....

soo help peopple !

TheMountainGoat

04-23-2011

send renekton after him

Jinormous Jayce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

you mean, you "can't" kill nasus 3v1?

AzuMakii

04-23-2011

the counter is to not let him farm early game, and use healing reduce before he uses his ulti

IMLOwl

04-23-2011

You counter Nasus in the first 10 minutes of the game by not letting him farm up Siphoning Strike

TheMountainGoat

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
You counter Nasus in the first 10 minutes of the game by not letting him farm up Siphoning Strike
isn't this the exact reason twitch was nerfed ridiculously hard? if i remember correctly, the reason riot gave was that "it's not if twitch gets his items, but when", and that when he does, he was grossly overpowered.

correct me if i'm wrong, but nasus does the same thing. you can try to deprive him, but if the game drags out, he'll eventually have that SS farmed to ungodly levels. build straight tank, and deal ridiculous amounts of damage with no damage items except a sheen.

Brustwarze

04-23-2011

ahm...best counter for nasus ist letting strong harrass champ lane vs him... (e.g. irelia, xin, ad range like ez)

dont let him freefarm and it will result in profit

IMLOwl

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
isn't this the exact reason twitch was nerfed ridiculously hard? if i remember correctly, the reason riot gave was that "it's not if twitch gets his items, but when", and that when he does, he was grossly overpowered.

correct me if i'm wrong, but nasus does the same thing. you can try to deprive him, but if the game drags out, he'll eventually have that SS farmed to ungodly levels. build straight tank, and deal ridiculous amounts of damage with no damage items except a sheen.
To be honest, an underfarmed pre-nerf Twitch wasn't very scary. Anyway, it's different with Nasus because he won't necessarily farm enough SS to be a massive late game threat. If you deny him farm early game, he's playing catchup all game, forcing to be off on his own farming just to break even.

Woldere

04-23-2011

Kite the **** out of him.

Cøsmíç

04-23-2011

supports,tanks,or a champ with a blink ability to get out of his ult.
as a Nasus player don't let him farm and pay attention to his build 2 out of 3 nasus players build trinity first