[Guide] Pantheon - Insert "300" Quote Here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

04-25-2010

Why not get a Bloodrazor on pantheon? reduced skill damage but you get better autoattack damage and speed, as well as armor, and you deal heavy damage to tanks.

Really if he's so squishy i'd try to capitalize on either his shield or just buy, like, a guardian angel or something. Heck, even a rod of Ages maybe, for HP and MP (AP's not so bad either).

Pwnacus Maximus

04-25-2010

because pantheon is not an autoattacker. he is meant to pop in with his ultimate, do his W E Q combo, melt some unfortunate champion and GTFO.

if his heartseeker or spear shot applied on-hit effects, bloodrazor would be ****ing amazing, imagine shaving off the last 4% of that running champion's health or doing 20% health damage IN ADDITION to heartseeker damage.

Stark Lonestar

04-29-2010

Physical damage, attack speed, lifesteal, these should be the focus of all successful pantheon builds, lets all face it, nothing you can get is gonna make pantheon live forever, he just isnt build that way. He isn't a glass cannon but you can't sacrifice any item slots for survivability, so lifesteal becomes your survivability essentially. The object of the game is to destroy the towers and inhibitors and kill the nexus, not get the most kills. With this being said the more attack speed you have to faster you kill towers, and late game pantheon can solo towers with no creep wave from max to dead, its risky and they will probably get you before you can escape but that one tower and the ability to back door wins games. Pretty much, **** SURVIVABILITY GO ALL DAMAGE AND **** **** UP! Thats the way a TRUE SPARTAN DOES IT!

Stark Lonestar

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
because pantheon is not an autoattacker. he is meant to pop in with his ultimate, do his W E Q combo, melt some unfortunate champion and GTFO.

if his heartseeker or spear shot applied on-hit effects, bloodrazor would be ****ing amazing, imagine shaving off the last 4% of that running champion's health or doing 20% health damage IN ADDITION to heartseeker damage.

What the **** are you talking about on hit abilities using Madred's? Pretty much you know nothing and probably suck at playing Pantheon, although Madred's isnt something I call a must have and most of the time I dont get it until late game if the game is going on forever, but Pantheon is an auto attack character if you play him pro as ****, when you have 2.2 attack speed you cant help but auto attack champs and while your abilities are on CD what are you gonna do in a team fight where you just picked off 2 people with heart-seeker and its now a 5vs3 just ****ing stand there? GTFO you suck if you ****ing do, you are probably one of those guys that blue pills after a team fight because you are "low health" or "Needs to buy" in that case i suggest you go here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=condon
Madred's ****ing does 4% of someones MAXIMUM HP's dont be a GOOG get the ****ing kill with this sick ass NON ON HIT item! Its a good finisher.

Pwnacus Maximus

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Lonestar View Post
What the **** are you talking about on hit abilities using Madred's? Pretty much you know nothing and probably suck at playing Pantheon, although Madred's isnt something I call a must have and most of the time I dont get it until late game if the game is going on forever, but Pantheon is an auto attack character if you play him pro as ****, when you have 2.2 attack speed you cant help but auto attack champs and while your abilities are on CD what are you gonna do in a team fight where you just picked off 2 people with heart-seeker and its now a 5vs3 just ****ing stand there? GTFO you suck if you ****ing do, you are probably one of those guys that blue pills after a team fight because you are "low health" or "Needs to buy" in that case i suggest you go here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=condon
Madred's ****ing does 4% of someones MAXIMUM HP's dont be a GOOG get the ****ing kill with this sick ass NON ON HIT item! Its a good finisher.

LOLWUT. you are so bad I don't even know where to begin. what am i talking about on hit abilities using mandreds? mandreds is classified as an on hit effect, meaning you have to hit with an autoattack or an ability that causes on hit effects(parrley) for the effect to trigger. none of pantheon's abilities work that way.

I don't bluepill after teamfights, because when I play pantheon, it's not even a fight, just a slaughter. Don't beleive me? check my scores on my pvp.net profile. I almost always get a 2-1 ratio. I usually end most teamfights with 50% hp or more. If I just turned a fight into a 5v3 it doesn't matter WHAT I do, I've just carried my team to victory in that fight, and my teammates can finish them off. I got two kills, my teammates can have the rest. Stop being a selfish ***** trying to get all of the kills.

pantheon is NOT an autoattacker, compare him and YI, a dedicated autoattacker.
Yi: innate attack speed: 0.675
Passive: gives you a 10% chance to double strike
hmm, what would you do to make this the most effective? ooh! STACK ATTACK SPEED, eg. LOTS OF AUTOATTACKS.

Alpha Strike: Lets you jump into the fight, or finish enemies.

Wuju Style: allows you to heal during laning, nothing to do with his autoattackyness.

Highlander: increases his movement speed and ATTACK SPEED by 40%!!!
makes you a god if you have ALOT OF ATTACK SPEED AND DAMAGE.

Now look at pantheon.
Innate attack speed 0.625 if he was an autoattacker, he'd have a high base attack speed like yi does, but he doesn't.
Passive: gives you a sheild every four attacks
This may seem like you should build attack speed to make good use of it, but you shouldn't. the main purpose of this is to protect you a bit more once you melt the face of the poor unfortunate sap on the other end of your combo.

Spear shot: a spammable ability that does damage based on his attack damage plus a bonus.
this is an instant BURST damage ability, that goes with his innate BURST qualities.

Aegis: pantheon leaps on someone, stunning them and dealing damage.
this allows pantheon to leap on someone and leave them vulnerable for the BURST of his heartseeker, not pitiful ****ing autoattacks.

Heartseeker: the god of all BURST damage abilities. If you use this right there is no need for autoattacks because they're ****ing dead on the ground with a bunch of holes poked in them, instead of at 30% and ****ING PISSED AT YOU.

Grand Skyfall: more BURST damage, allows you to travel across the map and one-combo someone then RUN, not one combo someone, leave them weak and autoattack someone to death.

Face it, your playstyle and item choices are vastly inferior and hurt you and your team more than they do your enemies. There's no ****ing way you're gonna pick off two people with your heartseeker if you have a 2.2 attack speed, because your damage will be so pitiful they'll just stare at you and laugh. the only two attack speed damage items pantheon should EVER buy are last whisper and in some cases starks.

You are bad and you should feel ashamed. As our god phreak would say, Get on my level.

EDIT: added some screenshots of recent games
EDIT: you just lost all of my respect, not only do you use horrible builds you use zerkers greaves LOL
also 7/14/14 with ryze, how can you suck THAT bad with such an ez-mode character? 3-11-11 with jax? LMAO!
EDIT: it just keeps getting better, 4-13-7 with jax, 7-10-7 with jax, 4-5-8 with pantheon, 6/6/6 with garen, 5/15/6 with garen, 2/10/1 with MORDEKAISER.....
jesus christ dude you suck at this game. I'm level 22 and i get better scores than you and i regularly get matched with level 30s. lmfao.

Stark Lonestar

04-30-2010

Lawl, you quote my stats K/D/A like thats what wins games, sorry kid but that is not what wins games, I typically dont play casters so ya I'll admit I sucked it up with Ryze oh well, im not trying to be the greatest Ryze player in the game. My play style is to wreck bases not team fight and gank people, I'm the guy that keeps all the lanes pushed forward and is back dooring inhib and tower while you ass is defending. I capatalize on distractions and while the opposing team thinks they are pushing mid and are gonna win, im in their base with 2 inhibs and 3 towers down and they are like WTF?! Who is this guy? So they blue pill and I laught the whole while and just keep attacking to the very end. Spartans never retreat son NEVER! So for my playstyle, attack speed is crucial, to proc that shield as often as possible so that I can solo towers. Pantheon isnt a hard carry he's a ****ing UTILITY base wrecking MENACE! You quote my stats, let me get off work and log on the game and screen shot my pantheons record page and show you just how devistating my career with him has been kiddo! you will never come close. Off the top of my head I have 220 life time structures destroyed. Lose respect for me all you want, but in the end if you played against me I would be the victor and you would be the little kid QQ'ing in the lobby after the game was over saying how BULL**** STARK IS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Pwnacus Maximus

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Lonestar View Post
Lawl, you quote my stats K/D/A like thats what wins games, sorry kid but that is not what wins games, I typically dont play casters so ya I'll admit I sucked it up with Ryze oh well, im not trying to be the greatest Ryze player in the game. My play style is to wreck bases not team fight and gank people, I'm the guy that keeps all the lanes pushed forward and is back dooring inhib and tower while you ass is defending. I capatalize on distractions and while the opposing team thinks they are pushing mid and are gonna win, im in their base with 2 inhibs and 3 towers down and they are like WTF?! Who is this guy? So they blue pill and I laught the whole while and just keep attacking to the very end. Spartans never retreat son NEVER! So for my playstyle, attack speed is crucial, to proc that shield as often as possible so that I can solo towers. Pantheon isnt a hard carry he's a ****ing UTILITY base wrecking MENACE! You quote my stats, let me get off work and log on the game and screen shot my pantheons record page and show you just how devistating my career with him has been kiddo! you will never come close. Off the top of my head I have 220 life time structures destroyed. Lose respect for me all you want, but in the end if you played against me I would be the victor and you would be the little kid QQ'ing in the lobby after the game was over saying how BULL**** STARK IS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

If you want to kill towers, play tf, kthxbai. If you want to kill people play pantheon. pantheon is not about killing towers, none of his abilities work on them.
And i wouldn't be the one QQing in the lobby, because we would have won the game because we completely demolished the other team in every fight THEN pushed the towers.

Smiling Bandit

05-16-2010

if u really think pantheon has a good early game lane vs a good ryze or gankplank for that matter.
Or even better play them urself, u soon will come to realize that pantheon like most other melee chars sucks early on. Midgame can only be called moderate and if u survived those 2 game phases without dieing to much u can have a good late.
Tbh he is still not a good champ and can only be called low level though his style is nice.
Lets face it, his ult is on par with nunus ult, except it has no slow and deals less damage but cant be interupted in return. Even with 1,5 secs falling duration enemies have the time they need to run out of it. Also there is still the Problem of using it in teamfights, not every fight is initiated by your team or far away from yourself. What do u do with pantheons ult if get jumped by a 5 man gank group barerely run to savety with 50% or below hp but your team comes to your rescue. Your way to close to just skyjump, you could port home and then skyjump ... though most fights will be over in the time that will take you. Or you could just forget that u have an ult ... probably the best idea. It sucks, face it.

ImmortalBrownies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

In all reality Pantheon is based on Dealing as much damage as possible with Heartseeker Strike. Yes Attack Speed plays a role in his build but, why base in on chasing someone and not doing as much damage to someone, when u can obliterate someone with one blow? Think about it.

Brontobeuf

05-18-2010

This is so true.

Just increase your max damage & kill people with your combo after an Ulti on them. Nothing more, nothing less (maybe just some adapted survivability).
If you start thinking about Auto-atk, you're thinking wrong because you have chosen a bad char for this.

(and if you play Berserker greaves sometimes, then you have to think about playing someone else than Pantheon)