Design status of every live champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daBigLOL

11-23-2011

Would have been great if Alistar was legitamately still good at a solo lane. He can still do it well, but the scaling an NOW the reduced damage he can take makes the nerf to AP alistar the hardest.

While I think Alistar will still be fine, picked, and played, Riot needs to think about what they should really be nerfing. People had already said the real problem with Alistar before was his Ultimate and not neccesarily his ratios. Both his skills are used in close combat (even if one is a gapcloser) so there honestly shouldn't have been a reason he was nerfed the way he was. Sion still has his .9 Ratios on both his skills, and arguably have WAY more range than Alistar (basically he doesnt need to even go next to opponent) and not that there are solo lanes that people finally picked up like Morgana, Cass, and Kass, I don't see how his ratios but before are actually OP.

TL; DR: Riot, promote diversity, don't limit it.

cater2222

11-23-2011

this is a must sticky thread!

IS1429332aa9b633

11-25-2011

bump

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by daBigLOL View Post
Would have been great if Alistar was legitamately still good at a solo lane. He can still do it well, but the scaling an NOW the reduced damage he can take makes the nerf to AP alistar the hardest.

While I think Alistar will still be fine, picked, and played, Riot needs to think about what they should really be nerfing. People had already said the real problem with Alistar before was his Ultimate and not neccesarily his ratios. Both his skills are used in close combat (even if one is a gapcloser) so there honestly shouldn't have been a reason he was nerfed the way he was. Sion still has his .9 Ratios on both his skills, and arguably have WAY more range than Alistar (basically he doesnt need to even go next to opponent) and not that there are solo lanes that people finally picked up like Morgana, Cass, and Kass, I don't see how his ratios but before are actually OP.

TL; DR: Riot, promote diversity, don't limit it.
Alistar is still fine as a tank with items like TriForce.
Did you know, Unbreakable Will gives the best AD steroid in the game? Tanky DPS Alistar is funny stuff. Support Alistar works too, having a heal as well as strong CC for both defense and offense.

AP Alistar needed to be nerfed because of his high CC and the AP ratios that allowed him (with a Deathcap) to effective nuke down a target on his own, making him act as both a Caster and a Tank at the same with in combination with his Ultimate.

Lythron

12-02-2011

bump

The Slave Master

12-03-2011

This thread is amazing. I think it should be stickied so people can always see about who is being worked on so we don't see numerous threads asking to buff champions.

Braum Hellscream

12-03-2011

Yup! Bump. Also, Alistar's isn't the highest AD steroid, Mundo's masochism is. FYI

Naitavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Thanks for your effort! this is really neat!

TheElegantRobot

12-05-2011

This thread is amazing. I check it often. Thanks for putting it together!

Sohbek

12-05-2011

bump