[GUIDE] JAX - Carry so hard your back WILL hurt!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWWW NUUUU

03-02-2010

/agreed, and the game was a hour long, we kept 5v5 double aceing and couldnt push x.X, was lots of fun though, the funiest game ive played everyone was so strong and such intense team battles i was shaking as i crawl away with 5hp haha

Demigod82

03-02-2010

I just tried this build but with Flash in place of Ignite, and with different runes 'cause I'm poor -- but it worked out great. 13/3/15. AP Jax kicks ass. Thanks for the guide!

AWWW NUUUU

03-02-2010

no problem : ), ap jax does indeed kick ass, remember guys to rate it, even if you hate it, and post why! : )

AWWW NUUUU

03-04-2010

updated guide

Sheriff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2010

p gud jax +1

Ipleier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2010

i really like the guide, after I tested many times this guide, I realized that have other good options of AP too, or some hybrid.
After Ninja Tabi
We have good options instead of Soul,
I like Nashors , starting with CODEX..

Im always doing first:

-Tabi
Codex
-Guinsoo
-Nashors

after this u have good options that depends of the game ure playing..
Lich Bane / Crystal/ Void Staff/ Abyssal Scepter/ Zhonyas Ring

if you want some magic resist against some Ryze, etc... Abyssal its a good option
If u want more disable, Crystal its great cause of slow after some LEAP
Void Staff its not expensive for more magic damege
Lich bane nice.
normally, Zhonyas in the late game, the last item.

tnx..

Johnny Napalm

Recruiter

04-10-2010

Why no early empower? It's a mean nuke, costs little XP, and once it gets ranked up, it's practically spammable.

Hyfe

04-10-2010

AP Jax nerfed, go AD.

Rageblade, Atmas, Phage, Bloodthirster

Kavanah

04-10-2010

I'm thinking you have to be playing low and mid ELO games. While this will absolutely destroy low-mid players, you will find that unless you get survivability items, you will be focused and downed so quick in high elo games, that it will absolutely make you want to quit playing Jax.

The problem with him is that he quickly becomes the focus the second he leaps in a 5 man brawl. Unless you have 2 other tanks, this build will not be viable. You can't do MASSIVE damage if you can't live. I would usually leap in, just about kill the squishy i need to target, and their whole team will down me, after that my team usually picks off a couple of them because i've taken most of them down 1/3 or more in hp. While this helped my team win the 5v5 brawls, it made me go like 2/8/10 or 3/7/8 and so forth. I want to be above negative in high elo games.

My solution? Don't Die Jax!

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ont+Die+Jax%21

FailPatrol

04-11-2010

Your ELO must be really low to own with this. Sorry but a Jax with no banshee and no life steal = gg dead jax.