when to use Randuin's active???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

04-22-2011

when it comes to team fights when do i use Raduin's active ability, is when we chase and when we flee the only time? what other uses are there for randuin? I paly as a mordekaiser tanky dps (which runs majai's)

JayceJa

04-22-2011

you can use it either to chase/escape, or in the middle of a teambattle for the attack speed slow

Deikan

04-23-2011

Well wait for your tank to start the fight with an ulti or something and run in and cast it.

Tha Steelman

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Well wait for your tank to start the fight with an ulti or something and run in and cast it.
If you built a Raduin's, you probably are the tank.

s0uthp0le3lf

01-18-2014

This might be different at higher levels of play, or when everyone is on skype and coordinating their moves, but i find it works the best after a teamfight has already broken out. Use the randuins in a spot where you can affect the maximum amount of enemies, while also using it to close the gap between you and the enemy carry. That way your carries can wreck while the ones on the other team are focused on getting away from you.

Of course, you can use it to initiate a teamfight or while running away, but i find that much like the summoner spell exhaust, it is most effective in the middle of a teamfight.