Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

only thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

04-22-2011

i think the only thing putting this game on my suck list is that you cant leave if ur team is feeding them and you have to wait for 30mins to play another? cause you dont want to get suspended? ya big disadvantage there...

sefy98

04-22-2011

Wow the opinion of a leaver. Suck it up and play. take command of the people who suck. People will listen to you 90% of the time if they're sucking and you're not.

Gaarashatan

04-22-2011

who said i dont take command like hump the tower easiest thing to do instead of going deep cause u think u can kill the champ? i cant rly get good if they feed them?

Gaarashatan

04-22-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=667352&page=2

sefy98

04-22-2011

I know its hard, but you have to get fed. I've lost all hope in teammates. Also try queuing with 1 other person that you've played with and know is good.

PotatoIift

04-22-2011

You know you get team mates based on the skills you've displayed right? There's a reason the pro's play with pro's.