elfonzi 2 ranked wins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLHx1

04-22-2011

Lawl. thanks for your advice on everything... especially saying normal isnt different than ranked games.. seeing is how you have so much epic Experience and all with your two whole ranked games.

Thanks for trolling all my threads and posts, in which i now know is all it was.. a big troll... for someone who has no ranked exp shouldnt be giving advice to others or even commenting on anything with ranked games or playing in ranked.

just trolled your ass back

LOL you play custom and co-op vs ai.. Look how bad you did in your ranked matches compared to your custom games. and youre gonna tell me there is no diff in ranked?

What a ****ing ignorant ******* dont troll my threads anymore you ignorant kid

sefy98

04-22-2011

LOL I've lost like 2 normal games out of 10 since I started playing ranked. they're completely different. In Normal games i almost always go 4/1 kills/death now, and I don't even care if there's a tank, I play swain and tank LOL. normal <<<<<<<<< ranked

IawI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

Except one thing he has over you is that he wins the ranked games.

cLHx1

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IawI View Post
Except one thing he has over you is that he wins the ranked games.
mmm no.. i have over 180+ more wins than he has.. not to mention he doesnt even have 10 games to be ranked.. maybe you should join him in playing against bots

IawI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
mmm no.. i have over 180+ more wins than he has.. not to mention he doesnt even have 10 games to be ranked.. maybe you should join him in playing against bots
mmm, last time I checked your elo is so low you need to win 40 games in a row just to even show up on stats page.

cLHx1

04-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IawI View Post
mmm, last time I checked your elo is so low you need to win 40 games in a row just to even show up on stats page.
well im about to be 1200 so stfu.. all hard work coming from the bottom.. im finally gonna leave you noobs behind in elo hell

LuckSkillVictory

04-24-2011

Some people played for close to a year in beta and were not around for release(afghanistan ping ftl) and riot decides to delete inactive accounts. Had close to 1500 normal games in beta which is more competitive than ranked under 1500 now from what most people tell me that i used to play with.

Also you've played 400 ranked games and still think rng has you 500 points below your true skill. Also lovely 25 death games in your match history.

cLHx1

04-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElFonzi View Post
Some people played for close to a year in beta and were not around for release(afghanistan ping ftl) and riot decides to delete inactive accounts. Had close to 1500 normal games in beta which is more competitive than ranked under 1500 now from what most people tell me that i used to play with.

Also you've played 400 ranked games and still think rng has you 500 points below your true skill. Also lovely 25 death games in your match history.
LOL, dont be mad broseph... just because you cannot play ranked and win like me.. 1200+ soon bro. be mad about your two wins non ranked elo ass

Ez0 Prush

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
LOL, dont be mad broseph... just because you cannot play ranked and win like me.. 1200+ soon bro. be mad about your two wins non ranked elo ass
Ha! You are so full of yourself, and not even good. I've checked your history multiple times and I always see the same things. Half are mediocre games win or lose. Almost all have pretty low CS. A lot of deaths. Only a few here and there look like you did well and won. I haven't looked in a week or so, but I'm sure it's the same still.

LuckSkillVictory

04-25-2011

omg up to 3-0 now with elo in custom showing as 1330 or ~200 elo better than you.

umad?