Does "N"esl save/video of games played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DThirty

04-22-2011

The ESL or Nesl site confuses the heck out of me.

I understand they do live broadcasts but im often at work on weekends.

DO they save the video of the matches played either for the go4lol thing or the other tournament for the trip to sweden?

Can anyone post me a link or give me a clue how to navigate that site to saved match videos?

Id love to try and watch some matches of teams I recognize.

DThirty

04-22-2011

Eeep no response. Does this mean all those Live ESL qualifier matches are not even recorded?

Drekor

04-25-2011

You can check colbycheeze's youtube channel, he posts to the videos he is an observer on. For the go4lol you'd have to track down one of the players... I know chaox, liquid112 and someone from HKEGG were all streaming... not sure if they posted their recordings though.

LuckSkillVictory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I know that tsm posts theirs in their video section with the vent which i think is way better than the announcers. Clg also tends to get them up but they don't make it very easy to find.

I'm shocked more teams and streamers don't post on youtube as there is some good money to be made their and a team like clg could prob get 200k subs and a ton of views if they did it well.