WHAT RIOT!? Surrendering lose more ELO!!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twbeer

03-01-2010

So I been playing few games and we losing, surrender vote pops up. Then we have this player that "refuses" to surrender because he said surrendering will "Lose More Elo then just losing". My question is.... is that ture??? I keep getting ppl that say that, they even say yeah they got this info source from solomid forum but I dont browse that forum.

So any one can tell me or Riots!

Does Surrendering lose more ELO then just losing regularly?

Thanks!

Aicasia

03-01-2010

Are people really this stupid? Nevermind, that question was answered before it was even asked.

Aurinax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twbeer View Post
.... is that ture???

Tahotai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

/takes pity

No it doesn't.

Cool Hoowip

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twbeer View Post
they got this info source from solomid forum
theres your problem. why would you go there for any reason? If you want livestreams, go 2 lolreplays.com. If you want to talk about LoL, go 2 these forums. Theres no reason to go on a ****ty half assed site that has bad players talk about ****.

immp

03-01-2010

i would say - no - surrendering does not lower your elo more than just losing.this would be an extra gamable way to artificially lower your elo so you could pubstomp lower players,so no i doubt surrendering lowers it more than any other 'loss' would

Twbeer

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Hoowip View Post
theres your problem. why would you go there for any reason? If you want livestreams, go 2 lolreplays.com. If you want to talk about LoL, go 2 these forums. Theres no reason to go on a ****ty half assed site that has bad players talk about ****.
Please read carefully, I stated I do not go to those website. So you statement makes no sense. I could careless if its a good website or a none good one. I was just hoping to get a response from this since i cant seem to dig up a RIOT post regarding this. If a riot employee could answere this maybe will end this nonsense which is making ppl suffer through longer games cause people are "scared" to lose more elo then usual.

Cool Hoowip

03-01-2010

ok i also meant that if any1 says they heard something from there, just ignore it. it has no merit

Xeatoa

03-01-2010

It's true for him because he loses all his games so wants to make them last an hour so he cant lose as many in a day.

Mr Tibbers

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Hoowip View Post
Bad players?

You mean Dan Dinh, Reginaid, TakashiX, etc?

'Cuz they're not bad. Back in beta, those guys were among the best players in the game. Last I heard, they're still pretty up there.