Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelyn build

Pure AD 12 44.44%
Pure AP 7 25.93%
Hybrid AP/AD 8 29.63%
Voters 27 .

Evelyn build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowbroz

04-21-2011

Hey guys, first Thread <3 Well, when Evelyn was on sale, I was tempted to spend the 350 RP plus 5$ of RP on her, but instead got Malzahar ( who is FRIGEN EPIC!) And spent IP on Evelyn. And now I'mm trying to decide: Hybrid, or AP? AD I won't really acknowledge, but I'd be appreciate of any feedback. Thanks guys!

Please vote, and if you would, post a comment with part of/ a build and a mini explanation why. Thanks again!

Gifts Ungiven

04-21-2011

Wriggles, Mobility Boots, Triforce, and then whatever you want. Black Cleaver and GA are both super effective. If you need more MR, get BVeil or QSS.

HeartlessXiao

04-21-2011

She's "hybrid" in that sheen/triforce is amazing on her. However, building mostly AD seems to be more effective. Lifesteal allows her to not have to go back to base 50 times after taking a bit of damage. Plus her ultimate is an amazing AD steroid, whereas building AP really only helps her initial burst with Ravage.

Slowbroz

04-21-2011

@Gifts Ungiven

Thanks man. I'll definatly try it out. But Wriggles= Jungle or am I missing something?

Gifts Ungiven

04-21-2011

Quote:
Slowbroz:
@Gifts Ungiven

Thanks man. I'll definatly try it out. But Wriggles= Jungle or am I missing something?

Probably the best way to play her right now is to roam starting at level 1.

Stun mid. goto bushes. Come back and stun mid again. Make the enemy blow some summoners, then tool around a bit and get lvl 2. go gank bot or top. Goof around and level up again maybe. Pretend you are Taric, Alistar, etc, except they dont see you before you CC them.

You grab a wriggles so you can maintain sustainability post-gank and farm the enemy jungle and steal buffs. It's also an amazing item for a char that will be used primarily as a melee dps/assassin.

CHCH

04-21-2011

This isn't OP, but I have a question about Eve as well. Might as well not make a new thread.

I understand her item build perfectly, but I'm extremely confused about her rune page setup, and what you're actually supposed to do on her.

Like, obviously you can roam/counter jungle, if you choose to do that, what summoner spells? Smite/X? If the other team is being smart and you can't gank their jungler/lanes, what do you do? Can Eve even effectively jungle anymore?

Any advice appreciated.

Slowbroz

04-21-2011

Wow, getting downvoted already. Why oh why ;.; Well, I'm still getting awsome feedback, thanks everybody!

txsnowman

04-21-2011

triforce> black cleaver are a must, anything past that should be directed toward enemy team siuation

Gifts Ungiven

04-21-2011

Quote:
CHCH:
This isn't OP, but I have a question about Eve as well. Might as well not make a new thread.

I understand her item build perfectly, but I'm extremely confused about her rune page setup, and what you're actually supposed to do on her.

Like, obviously you can roam/counter jungle, if you choose to do that, what summoner spells? Smite/X? If the other team is being smart and you can't gank their jungler/lanes, what do you do? Can Eve even effectively jungle anymore?

Any advice appreciated.

I like Ignite/Ghost. Smite/Ghost would be better if you want to try and steal buffs earlier, but ignite helps get early kills.

I'm sure there are plenty of ways to rune her, but you definitely want flat or scaling MR glyphs and ArPen marks. ArPen or Movespeed are prob the best Quints, and Yellow is prob best as flat armor or mp5/level.

With help at blue buff, most anyone can jungle, eve included. You are prob still better off letting a stronger jungler take it though and just being an obnoxious stun-bot for your solo lanes.

Skeletal Fury

04-21-2011

I've always played Eve AP. I really need to get to trying the AD because from what I've seen it has more viability throughout the whole game. AP Eve really loses her utility late game. If you don't take someone down with your initial burst by the time late game rolls around, you're usually gonna get straight up melted.