Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WCG Qualifier Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackerPP

04-21-2011

I'm wondering about some certain details about WCG qualifiers.

For time needed each day for the people on a team to play is it just (assuming it's single elimination) 1 pre-game bans/picks organizing it and then the game itself or is more time required for something else?

It says you need to be a US citizen but I remember CLG had Canadians playing for their team last time (according to the stream from last years CLG). So is this the first year requiring this or do they have US citizenship too?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djudjud14

04-22-2011

Quote:
JackerPP:
I'm wondering about some certain details about WCG qualifiers.

For time needed each day for the people on a team to play is it just (assuming it's single elimination) 1 pre-game bans/picks organizing it and then the game itself or is more time required for something else?

It says you need to be a US citizen but I remember CLG had Canadians playing for their team last time (according to the stream from last years CLG). So is this the first year requiring this or do they have US citizenship too?

i assume it's just banning and picking process. nothing else.
last year, LoL was at WCG only for promotion. it wasn't an official title of WCG so the rules of nationality didn't apply to them.