New Karthus Wallpaper Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

So are you planning to make one for every champion? That would be nice.

RedSilver

03-03-2010

wait no one else saw this and thought Iron Maiden's Edward the Great CD Cover???

handpartytowel

03-04-2010

Oh my god, Travis is such a badass! That background makes me so excited, after viewing it I might need a handpartytowel to clean myself up. This background is a touchdown!

Sir Longshaft I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2010

anymore wallpapers? how bout shaco, kayle, nunu, chogath, fiddle.... ya know popular champs........ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... ive been searching for wallpapers like those for the past 3 days... and tnx for the wallpaper,,, karthus looks tight

TheDrunkenMagi

03-05-2010

I got the map of Valoran as my background. Mine is way cooler.
And if you want one for each champion: Go to leaguecraft.com, go to your champion, and right-click + View background image, save the background image then load it up as your wallpaper. I did that with Cho' Gath when he was my main.

GBolt 0

03-06-2010

So this is actually a trap to show us the blog? Actually, if you had called this Thread "New LoL Blog" you would have had more chances to make me read it, than making a wallpaper for a character I don't own (although I intend to). And you would have had more success with a Yordle (jk).
EDIT: To above post, if you want it more easily you can just go to the wiki (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki) and you can find the skin images to. Just wanted to point it, even though I bet there are "real" wallpapers coming for us too.

P.S.: I love you, Riot (and the Megling Gunner too).

P.S.S.: Could you kindly put the 16:9 versions too? Cause wallpapers are all 4:3 or 16:10 versions. Thank you!

Totergott

03-12-2010

Nice, can't wait til there's more