Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Karthus Wallpaper Available Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Mathrotus

03-03-2010

So are you planning to make one for every champion? That would be nice.

RedSilver

03-03-2010

wait no one else saw this and thought Iron Maiden's Edward the Great CD Cover???

handpartytowel

03-04-2010

Oh my god, Travis is such a badass! That background makes me so excited, after viewing it I might need a handpartytowel to clean myself up. This background is a touchdown!

Sir Longshaft I

Recruiter

03-05-2010

anymore wallpapers? how bout shaco, kayle, nunu, chogath, fiddle.... ya know popular champs........ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... ive been searching for wallpapers like those for the past 3 days... and tnx for the wallpaper,,, karthus looks tight

TheDrunkenMagi

03-05-2010

I got the map of Valoran as my background. Mine is way cooler.
And if you want one for each champion: Go to leaguecraft.com, go to your champion, and right-click + View background image, save the background image then load it up as your wallpaper. I did that with Cho' Gath when he was my main.

GBolt 0

03-06-2010

So this is actually a trap to show us the blog? Actually, if you had called this Thread "New LoL Blog" you would have had more chances to make me read it, than making a wallpaper for a character I don't own (although I intend to). And you would have had more success with a Yordle (jk).
EDIT: To above post, if you want it more easily you can just go to the wiki (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki) and you can find the skin images to. Just wanted to point it, even though I bet there are "real" wallpapers coming for us too.

P.S.: I love you, Riot (and the Megling Gunner too).

P.S.S.: Could you kindly put the 16:9 versions too? Cause wallpapers are all 4:3 or 16:10 versions. Thank you!

Totergott

03-12-2010

Nice, can't wait til there's more