New Karthus Wallpaper Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

So when are you going to update the main site to have the blog link available instead of saying "coming soon"?

Catastrophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Awesome Karthus wallpaper, maybe could put it up in the empty Media section

Ashblade

03-01-2010

as awesome as this is, it should be pointed out that you guys cant make up your minds what to call his ult..requim or fallen ones..not even sure which it is at the moment it changes so much lol. but it is an awesome pic

Dorkko

03-01-2010

Cool stuff. Interesting resolution options? Looking forward to future ones with my faves on them =D

Boshiwukins

Recruiter

03-01-2010

wow, thats idfferent than the regular looking karthus, any chance that might become a skin?

Ak47

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
It's my pleasure to unveil a spectacular new piece of Karthus artwork for your viewing pleasure. If you're a perennial fan of this handsome Lich and his poignant requiems, why not make him your desktop background? The art is complements of our Chinese publisher Tencent, but a very special thanks goes out to our very own Travis Goetz in Graphic Design for remixing it as a desktop background.

You can find it attached to the very first post of our brand new League of Legends Blog!
This looks like ****. Honestly there is fan art on the forums better than this.

NetSage

03-01-2010

I want to see a scary annie wallpaper .

Drka0s

03-01-2010

if that going to be a new skin it would be awesome

Osmodius

03-01-2010

Holy **** he looks like he is on cocaine, awesome xD

In Sion We Trust

03-01-2010

i have 2 questoins
1. any chance for a katrina wallpaper??
2. are there other wallpapers?