NESL Match of the Week #4

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Let's see who's the boss here

RicePanda

Recruiter

04-21-2011

no love for us :[

SportsComedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Angela is the boss.

Gynsingg

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by la Bruja View Post
Can I see already played matches somewhere, like on Youtube or sth?
It's usually brocasted on www.own3d.tv , and recorded there mostly.

Delthanin

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistful of Force View Post
CLG and Solomid for sure.
Hope not. Don't get me wrong, they're great and all, and I think Dan Dinh is cool as hell, but I really want to see an underdog win this. It gets kind of stale when you can just go "eh, CLG will win this" or whatever.

RicePanda

Recruiter

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Hope not. Don't get me wrong, they're great and all, and I think Dan Dinh is cool as hell, but I really want to see an underdog win this. It gets kind of stale when you can just go "eh, CLG will win this" or whatever.
you sir are my hero

WwLd

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
I'm excited, I know Team Liquid is good but when it comes to SoloMid your chances are slim, if OddOne is jungling they'll have to shut him down early to get any form of advantage, otherwise he'll end up getting Loco nice and fed with his pro ganks, and as for IOV, well, from what I've seen CLG has this game, but we'll never know until friday :P
your post would sound better and more informed if you knew Loco wasn't on TSM anymore

HNmDKvXUz3xSFxog

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by la Bruja View Post
Can I see already played matches somewhere, like on Youtube or sth?
Usually our broadcasters record the match also and within a few days (often next day) post it to their youtube accounts. The casters will mention this during the cast, and how to locate their page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsComedian View Post
Is there any commentary on these matches or do they just broadcast the gameplay?
Both

SportsComedian

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESL TehG00SE View Post
Usually our broadcasters record the match also and within a few days (often next day) post it to their youtube accounts. The casters will mention this during the cast, and how to locate their page.

Both
How does one become a broadcaster for the ESL? Your guys website is full of broken links and missing information.

ImmortalShade

04-21-2011

so all the matches will happen this time?

1234567 ... 12