[Guide] Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

09-29-2010

bump cuz I like feeling special

Chades

03-15-2011

Havent seen karthus on rotation for months! whats up with that!? id buy him now if it wasnt for badassawesomeninja coming...

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

If a regular user has posted this, it would already have been down voted and him insulted off the forums. But because it's a blue post, it has +40 and 6 pages of people saying how funny it is.

fuffychan

03-24-2011

Epic guide better than mine. Deserves recognition.

Larson McMurphy

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatsBlood View Post
If a regular user has posted this, it would already have been down voted and him insulted off the forums. But because it's a blue post, it has +40 and 6 pages of people saying how funny it is.
I think the way people react to this sort of thing may not be that biased. Its all about delivery. This is a pretty funny guide tbh. If you see something that's a joke, but you can't tell if it really is a joke or if the writer is just really really bad, then it might have some down votes. Have you seen this Karthus guide. It's f*ing hilarious, its not a blue post, and it has like 40 up-votes. Just saying.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
I think the way people react to this sort of thing may not be that biased. Its all about delivery. This is a pretty funny guide tbh. If you see something that's a joke, but you can't tell if it really is a joke or if the writer is just really really bad, then it might have some down votes. Have you seen this Karthus guide. It's f*ing hilarious, its not a blue post, and it has like 40 up-votes. Just saying.
You know what would be even better? If you could recognize that your post is a necro-post that was made in response to another necro-post.

Larson McMurphy

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
You know what would be even better? If you could recognize that your post is a necro-post that was made in response to another necro-post.
I do realize that. Also, now that forum search has been reactivated, necro posts are going to be happening more and more often. Also, check out that Karthus guide I linked to, its hilarious. Good day sir.

ForeverLaxx

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
I do realize that. Also, now that forum search has been reactivated, necro posts are going to be happening more and more often. Also, check out that Karthus guide I linked to, its hilarious. Good day sir.
Doesn't matter. Necro-posting is necro-posting. Also, you use the word "also" too much. For the sake of your English professors, find another way to continue your thoughts in proceeding sentences. For instance, if you follow my methods you'll be well on your way to not pissing off instructors with your redundant, repetitive, and, quite frankly, over-used choice of sentence structure.

Good day to you sir.

Stinglock

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
Doesn't matter. Necro-posting is necro-posting. Also, you use the word "also" too much. For the sake of your English professors, find another way to continue your thoughts in proceeding sentences. For instance, if you follow my methods you'll be well on your way to not pissing off instructors with your redundant, repetitive, and, quite frankly, over-used choice of sentence structure.

Good day to you sir.
You really should check out that guide, it seems like you need to lighten up a bit and put your super serious face down for a moment also, and yeah.

TenSpeed

03-31-2011

I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it was a blue post, until I saw that dude's comment lol. I thought it was funny because I'm a Karthus player as well and tbh that's what karthus does mostly along with his wall and defile charging into (good) team fights. Not to forget his ult as well. Spamming Q is part of his style, and actually it's quite fun if you can land it right.