[Guide] Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engarde

Adjudicator

08-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by redit View Post
dude, this is an evelynn guide, not a karthus guide! Dumbass!
+1

Gryfter

08-28-2009

Thanks!

I'm a total NOOB and I used this guide today and went 15-3!!!!!!!1 People are scard of my Karthus now!

Phyrose

08-28-2009

so just MAx q and w at the begining right? not E

CycLoNe87

08-28-2009

Does any1 main E skill like I did with Karthus ???

Stay Crunchy

09-11-2009

bump

Qusteka

09-11-2009

it is absolutely crucial to rename this thread to karthus/evelynn/annie guide to win!
btw. even though the massive amount of sarcasm nearly killed me and i'd quite disagree
with that guide. It's a decent explanation of the ultimate essence of karthus. important to know
when you die--> DESTROY YOUR Q BUTTON FOR 10 SECS with a minimum of 450 APM and 0.1 secs before your passive is over press R.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qusteka View Post
it is absolutely crucial to rename this thread to karthus/evelynn/annie guide to win!
btw. even though the massive amount of sarcasm nearly killed me and i'd quite disagree
with that guide. It's a decent explanation of the ultimate essence of karthus. important to know
when you die--> DESTROY YOUR Q BUTTON FOR 10 SECS
Really? I usually turn on my defile and do my ult. That's usually much more effective.
Although I have killed people with lay waste while I'm dead. That's always worth a LOL!

Kirmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2009

fun how ppl in this thread aren't QQ'ing. But then again, they'd be confirming to the guide XD

cr1zz

09-15-2009

Guide= A+++++

Khajios

09-15-2009

As much as I love the guide, I love the hilarity of chasing people down with E too much. Especially with ghost. People seem to fear it much more then they should, maybe the awesome animation is too good? Last game, three dudes tried to gank us before creep spawn. I hit e, activated Ghost, and chased them down. I managed to kill 2 of them, the third used blink I DID die, but really, it was totally worth it.