Cant install League of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StevenIsBallin

04-21-2011

So I was trying to reinstall league of legends so i could use the old patcher but no matter what I do It wont install. I re downloaded the game from the website and after it finishes downloading it automatically runs the setup wizard but it gives me three options (modify, repair, remove) and no matter which I choose it wont install the game anywhere. I tried deleting everything and restarting my comp but not matter how many times i remove it and try to reinstall it gives me the same three options. I could really use some help.

StevenIsBallin

04-21-2011

still no help?

XxSweetxX

04-21-2011

have u uninstaled it ?

StevenIsBallin

04-21-2011

Yes, but it still shows up on my list of programs when i go to "uninstall a program" in the control panel. when I click uninstall it says it uninstalled but it still shows up on the program list. Ive tries restarting my comp too but it's still there

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Try this uninstall fixer. http://76.73.13.30/Files/UninstallFix.zip

Download that and extract the file within. Run it and restart your computer. Try to install again.

StevenIsBallin

04-21-2011

I did what you said and downloaded the file you provided. I then ran it and restarted my computer. I then ran the setup file found in the league of legends folder you see on my desktop and it still gave me the same three options.

StevenIsBallin

04-21-2011

Ok i just downloaded and ran CCleaner and ran the install again and it seems to be installing properly now. Ill wait till it's done and see if it works properly

Edit: Ok it's working and is patching now but it's still the new pather and not the old one. Is there a way i can get the old patcher?

Patrick Willis

05-04-2011

im having this problem too. ccleaner didnt do anything, all i can get from the install wizard is that 3 option screen that they all do nothing

Carrnage

06-13-2012

HEYYYY ive been going through one HECK of a problem with league for tha past day. BUT ON THIS SITUATION!!!!!!!! you get the same three errors on setup right? Click remove, yes yes yes, then just reclick step, and reinstall through set up and your good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hope this solves some of the League problems -.- i know they have alot.

Carrnage

06-13-2012

HEYYYYYYYYYY i REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS!. Now that caplocks off, go down and click remove, uninstall, this dosnt do what ya think, after its done, reopen setup, and everything should be fine and dandy, it should then install as usual and your back in the game! if it dosnt work im sorry =( this is the only thing ive found that works