"Strength of Spirit" mastery quick question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSJx

03-01-2010

Umm. What does it do? It says it increases your health regen by 0.3% of your max mana. So if i have 1000 mana, it gives me 3 hp/5? Or is it per second like the utility mastery for mana regen? Thanks .

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

It's per second. 1000 mana would result in 3 hp/1, and 15hp/5. It's not a bad mastery really, goes amazing on magetanks like Singed and Cho'gath.

jedininjaman

03-01-2010

really goes amazing on every single caster period. Its the lifesteal of casters basically

Eat dat chammich

03-01-2010

I basically don't leave home without it anymore. It allows you a lot of variance in your starter item as you basically don't need health regen early. If your chosen character likes to get sheen/catalyst early you can start with the mana gem and still have ~15hp5 at level 1.

Be wary that if your lane mate takes a health regen item you will probably be the harass target as people will think you have no regen and that they can work you down.

Yana

03-01-2010

Thanks for the response, I've wondered about this myself

Zombie Irwin

03-02-2010

IT really is a nice skill. Makes laning early for casters realllllyyy easy. And later when you've added a lot of mana its even better. I've had it save me from teemo/twitch dots before