Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any newbies up for a few games with my smurf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

09 09 85

04-20-2011

I made an account today to play with a friend I recruited this morning and now I want to finish getting it to level 5 and since he is offline I figured I'd ask if anyone wants to play a game or two.

I have 2 level 30 accounts, around 725 wins - 585 losses total. If you'd like to play a few games and maybe get some pointers or something, add me.

"New Recruit Jay" is my summoner name.

NOTE: I WILL NOT completely carry the team. I don't believe its fair if my team is 5-20 to be getting pentakills vs low levels. I will play well enough but in no way is it a free win.

I'm logged on now. Add me if you'd like to play a few games. We can play against people or bots, doesn't matter.

EDIT: lol chat is down -,-