Corki HIGH ELO: ap or ad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337LoL

02-28-2010

At high elo is corki played as AP or physical damage?

I play him as AP and he is GOOD but he doesnt offer to much cc besides the small miss chance, a lot of times its difficult to shoot behind a tank when in a team fight and you MUST gather stacks on ur soul or ur fcked. I mean hes pretty good but it seems other heros would be better. Only huge plus he has is an amazing escape mechanic and a long range but eh.

So ap or ad?

Gamecmdr

02-28-2010

AD corki is what you see on high ELO, because his spells dont scale amazingly with AP. Trinity force makes him a really nice Hybrid though, and with the spammability of his ult, Rageblade might not be so bad either. but yeah AD

h3w0

02-28-2010

I play him both ways, but at high elo (or any elo for that matter) you are going to see 15 AD corkis for every 1 AP. AP is viable, contrary to the thoughts of many, but it has a different playstyle, and doesn't fill the same role as AD corki does in team comp, so have that in mind.

zarthforums

02-28-2010

Usually it's AD corkis with armor reduction gear. cleaver, mallet, and bloodthirster's a staple as well as starks if no one else is getting it. The armor reduction easily kills anyone that doesn't stack armor.