Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seals - HP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owanan

02-28-2010

Dodge use to be a no brainer for seals, but given that cc and ability damage is reigning supreme at end game levels I'm thinking about replacing it with something that will help vs casters.

The best thing I've found so far for seals is to replace it with HP. Which would be better? Scaling HP runes or flat HP runes.

Flat HP gives you 48.15 hp.

Scaling gives you the same by level 5 and maxes out 174.98

It seems like scaling runes are a no brainer in this situation, since you have the same at level 5, but maybe the extra early game survivability is worth it.

Alternatively, scaling hp regen runes seem like they might good too, I think it gives around 17 hp/5?

Thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tidalxwave

02-28-2010

If you are intending that your average game time is going to be consistently 45mins+, then go for it however you please. Static health gives you the extra survivability, especially in the early levels. Most of the time, how you do in the beginning, directly translates into your end game output.

All depends on your play style and your strategy for that particular game.