MORDEKAISER- Rock out with your **** out!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrGooch

02-28-2010

NOTE: i'm not a pro-gamer... this is onlt my thoughts on the subject of MORDEKAISER please feel free to read and take from it what you want. This explains how i play Mordekaiser, not how everyone should play him.

Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Kasier is good for two things 1.) Tanking and 2.) Smashing Faces

Skills:
Iron Man (passive): 20% of the damage dealt from abilities is converted into a temporary shield, absorbing incoming damage.

Why you picked mordekaiser... This skill is why you can take a tower hit and not lose a bit of health. this is also what we will focus on keeping maxed out at all points and times.

Mace of Spade: On next hit, Mordekaiser swings his mace with such force that it echoes out, striking up to three nearby targets, dealing his attack damage plus bonus damage. If the target is alone, the bonus damage is doubled.

This is what makes you hit like a semi truck. it takes his dmg and adds to it then splashes... or what you really want... the solo hit where you crush face.

Creeping Death: Morderkaiser unleashes a protective cloud of metal shards to surround an ally, increasing their armor and magic resistance, and dealing damage per second to enemies in the cloud.

This will get you out of main jams... use it when your in the middle of chaos to help keep your sheild up... this being used properly makes you hard to kill

Siphon of Destruction: Mordekaiser deals damage to enemies in a cone in front of him. For each unit hit, Mordekaiserís shield absorbs energy.

This skill makes Mordekaiser... spam this at every and any creeps you can find. not only does it add 20% of its dmg to your passive but it gives you a boost on top of the 20%.

Children of the Grave: Mordekaiser curses an enemy, stealing a percent of their life each second. If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds.

During this time, Mordekaiser gains 25% of their ability power and attack damage. The soul gains a percentage of Mordekaiserís adjusted stats.

This skill will make you scream like a school girl... use it to not only gain a % of health over time and 15% of the targets ABILITY POWER & ATTACK DMG not only this, but to get a ghost of who ever you kill with it on... This means that if you put this on a teemo when he dies the ghost of teemo will be under your control and deal your dmg plus 25% of their dmg. the key to this is use it when the target is low and you know you will kill them.

Pro:
Beefy
Hits like a truck
Hard to kill (with shield always maxed)
The ability to have a pet that hits just as hard as you
AOE to the MAX

Con:
With out iron man shield your easy to kill
no CC or CC escape
not the best dps

Summoner spells:
Heal: more survivablity means more face smashing
Rally: More healing, more dmg, more face smashing
Exhaust: Since he has no CC this gives you one
Flash: good on everyone
Fortify: extra tower support
Cleanse: helps escape CC
Revive: No death time ever 9 min... great since you shouldn't die that much
Ignite: usful early on to score early kills. used along with children of the grave can remove a big chunk of
health.
Ghost: Helpful with running down people. Other spells above might be alittle better.
all the ones i didn't list are because they aren't good on Mordekaiser

Masteries:
9/21/0 build - your a tank first so def tree is main priority, your dps second so off tree second

Runes:
RED: crit- good for hiting harder
Armor pen- MORE DMG
attack speed- Faster hits MORE DMG
Others: Magic pen- abilities hit harder
AP- More to IRON MAN
YELLOW: Dodge- can't hurt you if they can't hit you
Health- why not
health regen- why not
BLUE: Cool Down- more spells more shield more dmg; only option here

Ability build:
LVL
1.E
2.Q
3.E
4.W
5.E
6.R
7.Q
8.W
9.Q
10.E
11.R
12.E
from here you can do either Q or W depending on weither you want to hit harder or survive more

REASON: SoD = best skill for keeping your shield up; lvling it to 3 gives you enough to max it out with one creep wave... Q is your DMG so you want that... and W when used correctly it can add survivabilty, dmg, and MORE IRON
MAN... R get it when you can it only helps smash faces

ITEMS: Note we will discuss a build to go against physical dmg and a build for magic dmg... reguardless abailty build is the same

Physical build:
Start- Rejuvenation Bead, 6x health pot

REASON: This will allow you to stay in your lane for ALONG TIME letting you farm gold and EXP

NEXT: Turn your Bead into a Warden's Mail pick up boots if you can

REASON: This gives you health regen and armor meaning you take less and heal more, i pick health regen since if
you keep your IRON MAN up your health won't go down but up

NEXT: Bloodthirster

REASON: This gives you extra DMG meaning your mace of spade hits harder and your ghost do more DMG. PLUS you gain
health so when your shield is up and your smashing faces you gain health

NEXT: Atma's impaler

REASON: By this time you should be large and in chagre... grab a atma's impaler and let that naturally huge
health make you completely obliterate.

NEXT: If a game goes this long get what ever makes you happy, but if you play right it shouldn't

Magik build:
Start- REjuvenation Bead, 6x health pot

REASON: Look above.

NEXT: Turn that Bead into a spirit visage

REASON: Just like warden's mail but magik resist.

NEXT: Once again Bloodthirster.

REASON: Look above.

NEXT: Force of Nature.

REASON: This plus the spirit visage gives you a ton of the Magik resist.

NEXT: Grab a dmg item to hurt more.

PLAYSTYLE: You got 6x health pots, put up your Iron man shield and your going to make your self known. uses SoD
on creeps keep your IRON man up. uses your Creeping death to dps them down and when they run chase them and smash
there head in with that solo mace of spades. If you have full Iron man up then don't be scared to take a tower
hit, but get out before it takes your shield out.

Alt Physical build:
START: Regrowth Pendant, health pots

REASON: Gives you alot of regen to start. Just be more careful you don't have all those potions

NEXT: Boots, Ruby Crystal or Gian't Belt (which ever you can afford after buyig boots)

REASON: Need that movement speed and keeping working towards warmog's

NEXT: Warmog's Armor

REASON: Gives you alot of health and regen.

NEXT: Atma's impaler

REASON: Got all that Health from Warmog's why let it buff your dmg

NEXT: what ever you want

Alt Magik build:
START: Regrowth Pendant

REASON: Look above

NEXT: Boots, Second Regrowth

REASON: speed and working toward that Force of Nature

NEXT: Force of Nature

REASON: makes you a force of metal

NEXT: Infinity Edge

REASON: Hurts

NEXT: what ever you want

PLAYSTYLE: Play more defensive till you get your first item built then feel free to be more agressive. Mordekaiser has to play agressive and be in the battle dealing ability damage.

I try to hit the small creep camps to beef up my IRON man on my way to fights and ganks.

THANKS FOR READING

Zenanii

02-28-2010

1. Summoner spells
There is no excuse to ever take revive on any hero, it's a horrible summoner skill, moreso if you don't even die. Also, care to explain why you left ghost out of that list?

2. Gameplay wize.
Can you get into more detail how you play him? As a pure dps? pure tank? dps/tank? Caster?
What is Mordekaisers weakness/strenghts with each of his skills?In what way are you contributing to your team during fights? Dps? Tanking? Initiation? Supportive buffs?

Please try to add some more in-depth strategy.

Runyst

02-28-2010

where is ignite? Ignite with Children of the Grave usually takes off 20% of their health at least and nabs you a minion if you time it right
also revive is a horrible summoner spell
you yourself said that you shouldn't be dying much so having a spell that's only useful when you die will only hurt you

DrGooch

02-28-2010

I put revive on there because some people might want to use it and it can be effective late game if you die and don't have time to wait 40 sec... ghost is a good skill but for morde its not that great considering i usually get the 3 movement boots i'd rather have that second summoner spell for what i usually use rally... i'll add ignite and test it... what i posted is so far my findings and how i play morde.... i'll look into your idea's and update my guide