Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Glyph and Mark runes for Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diøs

Recruiter

02-27-2010

What are the best Mark and Glyph runes?

Currently I have Crit Dmg Mark and CD reduction for glyph

Is there a better option for those runes? AS or Apen for Mark? something else?

My build is mainly around crit chance and infinity edge, if you want to know :P

zarthforums

02-27-2010

Personally I like crit dmg. One of the most expensive and best runes out there. Works with any dps hero, just start with 2 avarice boots and a IE and you'd be critting half the time already. Add that with the atk spd buff from your invis and the ult and the enemies hp would drop insanely fast.

I've seen some good AS twitches too, but they have to rely on the slow and expunge more than pure dmg. You're also more likely to die since your actual dps is lower but great for ganks where the slow helps alot.

AS build is revolved around malady, cleaver, phase dancer, IE, and bloodthirster as far i could tell. Usually malady then a zeal + boots. Then cleaver and phase finished with IE/bloodthirster. It does pretty good damage with the ult if there's a tank to hold them all down and you get good lifesteal.

mOeeOm

02-27-2010

armor pen > crit dmg and cost less >.>
seals = dodge
glyphs = cooldown reduction or magic resist

Moredot

02-28-2010

Quote:
zarthforums:
Personally I like crit dmg. One of the most expensive and best runes out there. Works with any dps hero, just start with 2 avarice boots and a IE and you'd be critting half the time already. Add that with the atk spd buff from your invis and the ult and the enemies hp would drop insanely fast.

I've seen some good AS twitches too, but they have to rely on the slow and expunge more than pure dmg. You're also more likely to die since your actual dps is lower but great for ganks where the slow helps alot.

AS build is revolved around malady, cleaver, phase dancer, IE, and bloodthirster as far i could tell. Usually malady then a zeal + boots. Then cleaver and phase finished with IE/bloodthirster. It does pretty good damage with the ult if there's a tank to hold them all down and you get good lifesteal.

should it be a mix of crit chance n crit dmg runes? or just pure crit dmg