About non legendary 1800 rp skins..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PraetorVictum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Im pretty sure some have posted these kinds of stuff here.. just got in to me again..

The new teemo skin is awesome i think and it even have a different shrooms, and some other skins on the 975 have some different animation effects on their abilities.

So well, i think some skins like the ice toboggan corki, magnificent TF and probably some other skins i dont know that is priced at 1800s should be added something to it either sound, or effects... or maybe just a RP refund or something, coz thats quite some amount of RP and I wished it would worth more for the skin

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-18-2011

Legendary skins are priced that way because they are (generally speaking, lets not count Magnificent TF here) legendary at the time of release. Since the skins get better every release what used to be considered a legendary skin will be knocked down to a cheaper price, and legendary skins will require even more "fanciness".

For example when Ice Toboggan Corki was released it was one of the first skin remodels in the game. Everything else was just recolors, so it got the legendary price tag. Riot has grown since then and remodels are now common for 975 skins.

As to Magnificent Twisted Fate I am pretty sure Riot does plan on updating him. I'm not sure why there is such a delay on it though. But if you email support you have a chance to get a refund if you really want it, especially if you recently purchased it.

Shuga Buns

04-18-2011

20 bucks for magnificent TF and it does nothing...so pissed

PraetorVictum

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
Legendary skins are priced that way because they are (generally speaking, lets not count Magnificent TF here) legendary at the time of release. Since the skins get better every release what used to be considered a legendary skin will be knocked down to a cheaper price, and legendary skins will require even more "fanciness".

For example when Ice Toboggan Corki was released it was one of the first skin remodels in the game. Everything else was just recolors, so it got the legendary price tag. Riot has grown since then and remodels are now common for 975 skins.

As to Magnificent Twisted Fate I am pretty sure Riot does plan on updating him. I'm not sure why there is such a delay on it though. But if you email support you have a chance to get a refund if you really want it, especially if you recently purchased it.
Whoa.. thank u sir for the wise comment..

Thedafool

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post

Or they upgrade the previous legendary skin, case in point Alien Invader Heimerdinger, just after I bought him they changed his turrets to pew pew lazers