Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Little question on gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mesa H

02-27-2010

Does the Sword of Divine work on parley? (every fourth attack deals 100 magic damage more) , just a thought, not main in gangplank

Absolute0

02-27-2010

It DOES work. However, its practicality is a different story. Aside from that 100 dmg, the ASP doesn't really help him that much. If you can time it right, more power to you, but that 100 damage could come from something else, sheen for example, and be much more practical. I tried it in a practice game, so I can guarantee it works.

Good luck on GP though, nice to see another player who is interested in thinking outside the box for him. Despite the recent nerf, I still like gangplank; my personal play style has changed very little.

Mesa H

02-27-2010

Cool man, thx a lot. came across the item a few times, thought i should ask, my first thought was the "Not missing" active of the divine sword item, coz gangplank always seems to struggle with high dodging enemies, making his parley miss all the time, which is kinda a pain. thx again for the ans, helps a lot.