A proposed Fiddlesticks build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetvenen

02-27-2010

I've been toying around with a build for fiddlesticks and thought I'd run it by the community to get an idea of the chances of it working out....I'm still working the bugs out of the runes portion of it, so will omit for now (until I get the IP to fix the problem...spec. for Eve currently)

Items: Sorc. Boots, Void Staff, Fiendish Codex, Nashors Tooth, Zhonya's ring, Haunting Guise.

Masteries: 9/0/18 currently, spec. for cooldown/ AP

Tell me what you think, and if you're going to criticize, please be constructive with it (I know now that I've asked, It'll be just the opposite, but oh well)

Fbsunny

02-27-2010

The problem with your build is that although you have plenty of magic penetration which fiddle needs, you do not have any survivability. This means that if you ult into the middle of the enemy team you will be killed in .5s and you will be useless to your team. You should get at a minimum BV and if you are having a hard time with a certain character I would get something to counter that person.

As for the order of items you get I would suggest.

Haunting Guise
Boots1
Mejai's
Sorcere's Shoes
BV
Void Staff/ some other AP item

Since fiddle doesn't have any nukes and instead does a lot of consistent damage it does not work very well to build him as a glass cannon.

Xetvenen

02-27-2010

thanks for the helpful tips, I'll test it out. I'm reluctant to use the Soulstealer because of the fact your AP fluctuates depending on how competent the other team is. I'm kind of O.C.D. about having numbers stay consistent. I don't like the idea of my Damage output being lowered by a lucky kill. If anyone has anything else to add, I'd appreciate it

McShoot1

02-27-2010

this is how i usually run him, it allows me to have pleaint of early game survivability

RoA
sorc shoes
majals

at this point if i have a good amount of stacks and don't have any problems with getting shut down on my ult i'll get some CD reduction and AP

hunting guise
zhonas ring

if i'm getting shut down mid game even tho i have all the hp and mana from RoA i'll get a BV usually the final item

Also, try to get golem as often as possible since you arent focusing on CD reduction great mana regen goes with it

Minuoma

02-27-2010

What about spirit visage with the 30% increased heal/regen? It would probably help with the survivability and the health drain + some cooldown reduction.