Question on Champion for normal/ranking games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinyy

02-27-2010

I am saving for a champion. I really like Zilean, but would it be good when I go play normal game? This is because sometimes when everyone is high level, it seems like Zilean can't do anything. Any other champion suggestions for normal/ranking games? What about Teemo?

dYCz6lcXvHgw3EQf

02-27-2010

Zilean is bottom tier and quite useless. I can't help you with teemo, but if you like a combination of decent damage and utility, you may want to try morgana. If damage is more important, get ryze. Damage and crowd control would be annie.

xahhfink6

02-27-2010

Just, dont even slightly listen to that guy... Zilean is on par with Ryze and Annie as far as nuking potential, especially early game (he is a far better laner than either of them) and unlike ryze or annie he because one of the best support characters end game.

He IS a lot of fun to play, and you should do fine while playing low elo pubs, but he also has a lot of potential to be a top tier high elo player if you get skilled at him

Tinyy

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6 View Post
Just, dont even slightly listen to that guy... Zilean is on par with Ryze and Annie as far as nuking potential, especially early game (he is a far better laner than either of them) and unlike ryze or annie he because one of the best support characters end game.

He IS a lot of fun to play, and you should do fine while playing low elo pubs, but he also has a lot of potential to be a top tier high elo player if you get skilled at him
He is a lot of fun. But, is he good in competitive playing(ranked games)? I want to get a good hero and start practicing and join a team.