What's your favourite Lee Sin combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karyos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

I have been playing Lee Sin a lot lately and tried all kinds of combos with his skill set. Like right now my favourite combo is Q>Q>E and W back to minions. It's great for harassing at the beginning of a match.

Another one is Q>R>Q>W>E, this one is like the 1st combo except you have your ult for added bonus and it makes you look like spider man swinging across the field.

And the final one I made up is for when the squishy is hiding in the back. Flash>R>Q>Q>E>E. Hitting with Q is super hard though cause for some reason even though you don't move your mouse when Q fires it's aim is slightly off from where the enemy lands.

So that's all the combo I found out by myself, and if any of you have your own combos post it here!

Fierach

04-17-2011

Lee Sin's hidden LP LP Forward LK HP combo.

Karyos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierach View Post
Lol that's like nocturne's ult, except its only to your target. Would be cool if Lee Sin has that move for his ult.

OxBaker

04-17-2011

My favorite combo is to Q-Q to close the gap, then get CCed, die and respawn.

I also enjoy using W to jump to a minion that is being attacked. Then I fire off a quick double E for the extra damage, get CCed, die and respawn.

I find both are very viable combos for Lee Sin

Karyos

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
My favorite combo is to Q-Q to close the gap, then get CCed, die and respawn.

I also enjoy using W to jump to a minion that is being attacked. Then I fire off a quick double E for the extra damage, get CCed, die and respawn.

I find both are very viable combos for Lee Sin
You should get revive as one of your summoner skill, then when you respawn you get extra health, so the next time you use your combo you might get another autoattack or E in.

BIøød

08-23-2011

At lvl 6 and 11 this combo is extremely effective against squishy champions.
Q- two attacks- R- Q- E- E- Q- two attacks-Q
If this doesn't kill your target, your targeting the wrong person...

blazonish

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierach View Post
what does that mean?

HappyNinja

01-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyos View Post
I have been playing Lee Sin a lot lately and tried all kinds of combos with his skill set. Like right now my favourite combo is Q>Q>E and W back to minions. It's great for harassing at the beginning of a match.

Another one is Q>R>Q>W>E, this one is like the 1st combo except you have your ult for added bonus and it makes you look like spider man swinging across the field.

And the final one I made up is for when the squishy is hiding in the back. Flash>R>Q>Q>E>E. Hitting with Q is super hard though cause for some reason even though you don't move your mouse when Q fires it's aim is slightly off from where the enemy lands.

So that's all the combo I found out by myself, and if any of you have your own combos post it here!
LOL i like the Q/Q/E/E/W(on urself unless ur dying)/W/ULTI

theZerbs

01-17-2014

I like kicking people directly in a Vi ult.
seems like an awesome combo in a fighting game.

Kythers

01-17-2014

q, q, w before it lands, spam laugh while running away