@Riot LFG Chat in game

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

That LFG channel and other channels seriously need some moderation. Either hire a staff member or give 2-3 people that are dedicated to monitor the channel and kick spammers.

So Riot can you actually designate a few people to monitor this chat? Or just let it be spammed for ever and ever?

If you were to actually have the chat moderated I'd be happy to help kick these spammers and people intentionally ruining the channel for everyone else.

Please post your suggestions people and even if you don't use the channel at all give some insight on what you think about the idea or others things.

Sulfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

bump

Sulfox

04-17-2011

bump

Reltaur

04-17-2011

I don't usually use these channels but I agree they need moderation.

Sulfox

04-18-2011

Wooo! Appreciate the feedback. Hopefully this goes somewhere.

Obrek

04-18-2011

I've joined once or twice to get games...it's horrible. I can see how it would be hard to hire mods for it 24/7, but an anonymous Rioter in there every once in awhile would do it some good.

Campbell

04-18-2011

I've only been in the chats once of twice. I don't find them really useful, but when I have been in one it's people fighting or just spam. Making me not want to use the chats.

Sulfox

04-18-2011

Well there's some more, people don't even want to use the chats because of all the spam. Hope this comes to Riots attention.

OmgWtfNamestaken

04-18-2011

Agree 5000%. The strategy channel is usually a good place to chat if you're waiting for a game or looking to learn about a champion. A few people "try" to keep everything clean in there but there's always people spamming, using vulgar language and overall being disruptive for no reason.

Sulfox

04-18-2011

wooo more positive replys! This is going somewhere.

12345 ... 7