1500+ ap!!!!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Gud4Ya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2011

I found a build that can give u 1500+ ap. =)

1.any shoes...
2. 2 archangles' staff
3.rods of ages
4.frozen heart
5.Rabons death-cap

if this build gives u 1500 Ap tell me plzz =)


(BEST AP BUILD EVER)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Gud4Ya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2011

so...did it work pll??.........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToobeZ

Member

04-17-2011

1) Sorcerer's shoes
2) Archangel
3) Archangel
4) Archangel
5) Archangel
6) Rabadon's

Have fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

Senior Member

04-17-2011

On who, precisely?

First of all, Frozen Heart doesn't give you any AP, so for your purposes, this isn't an optimal build (still - kudos for building defenses)

Secondly, the only mage who can possibly (realisticly) get 1500+ AP is a brutally fed Veigar in a brutally long game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordorf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrayged View Post
On who, precisely?

First of all, Frozen Heart doesn't give you any AP, so for your purposes, this isn't an optimal build (still - kudos for building defenses)

Secondly, the only mage who can possibly (realisticly) get 1500+ AP is a brutally fed Veigar in a brutally long game.
frozen heart gives u a lot of manna and with archangles you'll get ap...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loftie87

Senior Member

04-18-2011

Im not agreeing that this will work, because i really cant see it, but a second RoA would be better than frozen heart for AP. And AA stacking would give even more AP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patchness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-18-2011

Karthus Build Time!

1. Rod of Ages
2. Rabbadons
3. AA
4. AA
5. AA
6. AA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IanTheDragon

Senior Member

04-18-2011

LoL....veigar is the only champ who can get more than 1300 AP.....I have seen veigars (in custom games) with 3500 AP...its scary.....veigar has the potential to be the most powerful champion in the game....get 2k AP from his passive and a deathcap, then build all tank items......unstoppable killing machine......yes I know this would never ever work in a real game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCheaterPants

Senior Member

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToobeZ View Post
1) Sorcerer's shoes
2) Archangel
3) Archangel
4) Archangel
5) Archangel
6) Rabadon's

Have fun.
veigar loves you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antilulz

Junior Member

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanTheDragon View Post
LoL....veigar is the only champ who can get more than 1300 AP.....I have seen veigars (in custom games) with 3500 AP...its scary.....veigar has the potential to be the most powerful champion in the game....get 2k AP from his passive and a deathcap, then build all tank items......unstoppable killing machine......yes I know this would never ever work in a real game.
ummm... veigars passive hasn't stolen ap in a good 5 months.

it just gives him more mp regen now.


12