Support@riotgames.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iGodx808

04-17-2011

Hi my account got hacked. how? i got tricked into going to this link and i didnt know it was a keylogger. It was in the forums and it said it was provided by Phreak. so i clicked on the link and BOOM , got hacked. i try to change my password but the message that has my password in it wont send to my yahoo mail. PLZ HELP me get my account back. ive work so hard on it. If i cant get it back , all the hard work will be wasted.

iGodx808

04-17-2011

actually, its my other account that got hacked

ggRelly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Well we don't support trolling over here in league of legends so if you could not try to scam other accounts it would be appreciated

Sincerely,
lxKINGxl

Arkard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

04-17-2011

Unfortunately, no one on the forums can help with account retrieval. You will need to contact Riot staff directly for that, via their ticket system here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Make sure you include all the relevant information in your ticket, such as summoner name, realm, etc.

iGodx808

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Unfortunately, no one on the forums can help with account retrieval. You will need to contact Riot staff directly for that, via their ticket system here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Make sure you include all the relevant information in your ticket, such as summoner name, realm, etc.
Thank You. I emailed riot two days ago. im still waiting for their reply.
i just hope those hackers stop fooling people . I only put my summoner name in the email i sended, is that enough?