Wonder about New Jax Item/Rune/Mastery/Spell build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeba

02-27-2010

I'm interested in starting to play jax now that they've finally buffed him. But now after the buff I was wondering what the preferred build is for everything on him. Thanks

Struz

02-27-2010

Use search / look back 2-3 pages. There's about 4 threads on itemizing Jax.

EDIT:
As far as runes / masteries go, they haven't changed much. Red APen / MPen depending on whether you are going AP or Physical Jax, Yellow dodge and Blue as either mana regen / AP / CDR. 9 / 21 / 0 seems to be working for me as far as masteries go.

wildfire393

02-27-2010

He's mostly the same, the big difference is that Physical Jax runs almost entirely Attackdamage items now rather than Attackspeed items for Ult Procs. The fact that you get 400 HP from IE, 500 from Bloodthirster etc etc is brutal. It's not unheard of to have a Jax with 4500 HP and 400-500 attackdamage. Guinsoo's Rageblade is also very good on him, once you get it up to max stacks once you'll have a permanent ~450 HP.

IrishDoom

02-27-2010

I'm still a newb to Jax, I won't lie, but here is what I have been enjoying.

Doran's Shield (Jax can be easily targeted early, the health and regen really helps)
Guinsoo's
Ninja Tabi
Bloodthirster

And games generally don't get beyond that. If they did, though...

Trinity Force
Zhonya's, Black Cleaver, maybe Infinity Edge...all good choices.

You have to play it relatively close to the vest early, but once you have a few levels in LS you can harass a bit, depending on the matchup.

Degini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2010

I would be interested in hearing thoughts on skill order.