Do you think Kelzath should be a League of Legends champion?

Yes 19 70.37%
No 4 14.81%
Undecided 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Kelzath, Keeper of the Dead (New)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Kelzath, Keeper of the Dead (><><) By: Kanacho

Lore: In the depths of the known world there resides what is known as the abyss. All evil souls are drawn to the abyss tortured for eternity by the faint allure of something they can never have, Life. The souls exude an energy that is nearly impossible to obtain, unless by the creatures of the shadows. Kelzath resides in the abyss only to feed on the souls of the tormented. Kelzath simply could not find enough souls to feed his hunger for power, so he joined the league of legends. In hope to find more of these souls, he walks the paths of summoner rift killing all who stand in his way.

"Let us hope this creature's motives will not drive us all to extinction." - Garen, The might of Damacia

Notes: Kelzath is an AP dependant champion and solely originating all of his damage from spells. Kelzath should be played as a fragile mage character and a heavy carry DPS. Kelzath has a variety of combos that range from a variety of uses that can be used almost in any case. Kelzath's Rise of the Fallen makes him an extremely avid jungler. This makes Kelzath a pretty hard to play character. (BTW kelzath is a cross between the Grim Reaper and a Mummy, so have fun imagining that).

Attributes: Ranged, Mage, Assassin, Carry, Bruiser, Farmer, Jungler

Health: Weak
Attack: Weak
Spells: Extremely Strong
Difficulty: Hard

Quote:
Passive: Death's Embrace: Kelzath is the commander of the fallen drawing strength from the disceased. Whenever a champion dies, Kelzath gains 15% of all fallen champions' AP for 6/8/10 seconds at levels 6/12/18 Additional stacks will refresh the cooldown.
Notes: This ability is pretty much just focused on giving you a decent advantage if you get crushed in a team fight and there is only you left against three or so enemies (you gain 15% AP from the six dead champions). The ability shouldn't be too powerful in 1v1s though, considering the odds that one of your teamates will die when you are fighting, so it should be deemed as a scaling ability.

Quote:
[Q]: Entomb: Kelzath summons a coffin entombing the targeted enemy champion. Additionally, after a short delay Kelzath pulls in the entombed champion and knocks up all enemies in the path of the coffin dealing 6/8/8/10/12% of all hit enemies' CURRENT HP. Alternatively, Kelzath can release the champion from the tomb before it is pulled to him draining the life force of the champion which deals 8% of the max hp of the target unit as damage and slows the target for 50% of their movement speed for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Torrent of Souls: Each enemy the coffin hits (or entombs) gains the life link effect. This effect causes each champion to take 10% of the damage from all other life linked units as well as their own (this effect doesn't diminish any damage from any source).
Notes: First of all, the range of kelzath's entomb is shorter than Bltzcrank's pull so it isn't a replacement for that. The pull is usually used within a team fight to disrupt the enemies' synergy and deal AOE damage. The pull can also be used to stop a running enemy, if you are close enough (the range is pretty short). You would probably have to activate spirits of the dead to gain the 30% move speed to catch up close enough to entomb the enemy and nuke him down. The second part of the ability is to activate as a running tool rather than a chasing tool. It can not only help you escape, but it can also help kite your enemy.

Quote:
[W]: Unholy Strength/Spirits of the Dead: Passive: Kelzath passively gains 5/10/15/20/25 AP and nearby allied units gain + 5%/10%/10%/15%/15% move speed + 5/5/10/10/15 attack damage (Doubled effect to champions). Active: Kelzath passively gains 0.25 AP per kill permanently. Kelzath also gains double the effect from his passive bonuses but his allied champions receive half of their bonuses. This effect drains 20/25/25/30/30 mana per second when active. Torrent of Souls: Unholy strength grants you and your allies with 5% damage reduction and grants both the effects from the active and deactive parts of the spell (not including diminished effects).
Notes: Unholy strength is simply meant to make Kelzath stronger, or your team stronger, whichever you chose. The ability is nice because it is great synergy with your allied minions and your zombies since it grants them the bonus move speed and attack damage. When deactivated, his spell will grant a nice big bonus to your teamates in a team fight while you take a more diluted effect. If you were to be out in a 1v1 battle, you could also activate the ability during this time to give you a more concentrated effect. This ability is also nice to activate during the laning stage as it is a weaker but AOE version of Veigar's baleful strike, allowing you to gain ability power when farming minions.

Quote:
[E]: Rise of the Fallen: Passive: Whenever Kelzath kills an enemy he gains one corpse stack to a maximum of 30. Kelzath also gains one corpse stack every 6/6/5/5/4 seconds (when this ability is initially learned, kelzath gains 5 corpse stacks). Active: Kelzath summons one zombie per stack up to 5/7/7/10/10 uncontrollable Zombies that last 10/13/15/17/20 seconds with 10 (+0.10 AP) attack damage and 100 (+0.75 AP) HP. Additionally, each zombie applies a crippling debuff slowing the enemy's move speed by 10%/10%/15%/20%/20% for 2/2/3/4/4 seconds (Additional stacks will refresh the cooldown). If a tower attacks a zombie, it splashes to all other active zombies for 75% of the damage dealt. Torrent of Souls: When this ability is activated during torrent of souls, you summon one Gargantuan Skeletal Fire Mage per soul stack that was released for 10/15/20 seconds. Each mage has attack (0.30 AP) and HP (1.5 AP). These units are ranged and apply the crippling debuff. They also apply the searing debuff. Searing debuff deals (0.10 AP) damage over 6 seconds, and increases all incoming damage by 5%. Additional stacks of the searing debuff will refresh the cooldown and stack up to two times doubling the duration, damage, and increase to incoming damage as opposed to a single stack.
Notes: Rise of the fallen is one of the most important abiltities Kelzath has. It is a great farming ability, and coupled with unholy strength your minions become strong pretty fast. Because Rise of the Fallen summons your zombies in a circle, at higher levels you could completely surround an enemy champion making it hard for them to escape without a jump, or something that allows them to pass through units. This spell makes Kelzath an extremely effective jungler, since when the ability is learned he gains 5 corpse stacks and all the incoming damage is redirected to his minions. This means taking a purely AP item will grant you the best jungling ability.

Quote:
Ultimate: Torrent of Souls: Passive: Each champion that dies grants Kelzath 1 Soul stack up to a maximum of 5 stacks. Active: Kelzath releases his stored souls. Using chains of shadow Kelzath will pull nearby enemy champions prioritizing by closest range for each soul that was released. After pulling all champions, Kelzath creates a wall of spirits acting as immovable terrain around himself for 6 seconds. Kelzath gains 0% of 60%/70%/80% reduced damage increasing to 100% over 4 seconds and lasts for the duration of his wall. All of Kelzath's abilities gain 6%/8%/10% increased damage while this spell is active. Also, Torrent of Souls causes all of your spells to gain a bonus effect for the duration of the wall.
Notes: This is a great spell if you are getting dominated in a team fight. This spell has AMAZING synergy with all of his other abilties allowing him to dominate in team fights where you are getting slaughtered. Your ultimate will grant you nice survivability (coupled with something like 20 stacks on Leviathan you will gain 95% damage reduction). You will be able to survive the onslaught of 5 champions and keep them in range of all your spells with the spirit wall in the way. Your spells become substantially more lethal and you will be able to dominate in champions still left in the circle (If they couldn't escape with flash and such). When your allied champions die they grant you those extra soul stacks you need and that extra AP from your passive. It is a great spell to turn the tide of battle in your favor, if you know how to use it.

Quotes:
(Movement)
"Darkness approaches"
"Do you feel... Cold?"
"I will put them out of their misery soon enough"
(Attacking)
"Your soul is mine!"
"Is that fear I sense?"
"You will be mine soon enough"
(Taunt)
"Don't worry, you will soon belong to a greater cause... The Dead"
(Joke)
"My ability power after absorbing your soul?... It's over 9000!"

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment by posting a reply.

>>Old Post<< http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...28#post7994128

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacho View Post
Kelzath, Keeper of the Dead (><><) By: Kanacho

Lore: In the depths of the known world there resides what is known as the abyss. All evil souls are drawn to the abyss tortured for eternity by the faint allure of something they can never have, Life. The souls exude an energy that is nearly impossible to obtain, unless by the creatures of the shadows. Kelzath resides in the abyss only to feed on the souls of the tormented. Kelzath simply could not find enough souls to feed his hunger for power, so he joined the league of legends. In hope to find more of these souls, he walks the paths of summoner rift killing all who stand in his way.

"Let us hope this creature's motives will not drive us all to extinction." - Garen, The might of Damacia

Notes: Kelzath is an AP dependant champion and solely originating all of his damage from spells. Kelzath should be played as a fragile mage character and a heavy carry DPS. Kelzath has a variety of combos that range from a variety of uses that can be used almost in any case. Kelzath's Rise of the Fallen makes him an extremely avid jungler. This makes Kelzath a pretty hard to play character. (BTW kelzath is a cross between the Grim Reaper and a Mummy, so have fun imagining that).

Attributes: Ranged, Mage, Assassin, Carry, Bruiser, Farmer, Jungler

Health: Weak
Attack: Weak
Spells: Extremely Strong
Difficulty: Hard
Yeah, with weak health and attack and extremely strong spells, he seems like LeBlanc in those parameters, so hard difficulty fits very well.

Interesting Lore: A little bland, but it doesn't have to be extensive or fruitful to get the job done, as long as it gets the point across and yours definitely does. He feeds off of souls it seems like, and so I'm assuming the majority of his skills will refer to trying to drain or use souls in one regard or another... Only confusion is if he lives in a place feeding off tormented souls where all evil souls gather, I'm not sure why he'd ever want to leave such a feast and come to a League of Legends where he may not get to feed off of any souls at all - However, I'm assuming by your last two sentences I believe you're referring to the fact that he is searching for power, and in order to obtain that power he needs more powerful souls - that would make sense much more sense to me... ...but it's lore so no one really reads it/cares lol, so I guess I should stop critiquing lore and get down to the critique you care about, the skills!

By the way; interesting attributes, seems like he can do quite a bit! Very interesting read ahead, I'll assume.

Quote:
Quote:
Passive: Death's Embrace: Kelzath is the commander of the fallen drawing strength from the disceased. Whenever a champion dies, Kelzath gains 15% of all fallen champions' AP for 6/8/10 seconds at levels 6/12/18 Additional stacks will refresh the cooldown.
Notes: This ability is pretty much just focused on giving you a decent advantage if you get crushed in a team fight and there is only you left against three or so enemies (you gain 15% AP from the six dead champions). The ability shouldn't be too powerful in 1v1s though, considering the odds that one of your teamates will die when you are fighting, so it should be deemed as a scaling ability.

Quote:
[Q]: Entomb: Kelzath summons a coffin entombing the targeted enemy champion. Additionally, after a short delay Kelzath pulls in the entombed champion and knocks up all enemies in the path of the coffin dealing 6/8/8/10/12% of all hit enemy's current HP. Alternatively, Kelzath can release the champion from the tomb before it is pulled to him draining the life force of the champion which deals 10% of the max hp of the target unit as damage and turns kelzath invisible for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Torrent of Souls: Each enemy the coffin hits (or entombs) gains the life link effect. This effect causes each champion to take 10% of the damage from all other life linked units as well as their own (this effect doesn't diminish any damage from any source).
Notes: First of all, the range of kelzath's entomb is shorter than Bltzcrank's pull so it isn't a replacement for that. The pull is usually used within a team fight to disrupt the enemies' synergy and deal AOE damage. The pull can also be used to stop a running enemy, if you are close enough (the range is pretty short). You would probably have to activate spirits of the dead to gain the 30% move speed to catch up close enough to entomb the enemy and nuke him down. The second part of the ability is to activate as a running tool rather than a chasing tool. It can not only help you escape, but it can also help kite your enemy.

Quote:
[W]: Unholy Strength/Spirits of the Dead: Passive: Kelzath passively gains 5/10/15/20/25 AP and nearby allied units gain + 5%/10%/10%/15%/15% move speed + 5/5/10/10/15 attack damage (Doubled effect to champions). Active: Kelzath passively gains 0.25 AP per kill permanently. Kelzath also gains double the effect from his passive bonuses but his allied champions receive half of their bonuses. This effect drains 20/25/25/30/30 mana per second when active. Torrent of Souls: Unholy strength grants you and your allies with 5% damage reduction and grants both the effects from the active and deactive parts of the spell (not including diminished effects).
Notes: Unholy strength is simply meant to make Kelzath stronger, or your team stronger, whichever you chose. The ability is nice because it is great synergy with your allied minions and your zombies since it grants them the bonus move speed and attack damage. When deactivated, his spell will grant a nice big bonus to your teamates in a team fight while you take a more diluted effect. If you were to be out in a 1v1 battle, you could also activate the ability during this time to give you a more concentrated effect. This ability is also nice to activate during the laning stage as it is a weaker but AOE version of Veigar's baleful strike, allowing you to gain ability power when farming minions.
PASSIVE: I already love this passive - it falls in line with his lore and it allows him to go on a killing spree if he chooses his targets carefully and sticks around for teamfights - and doesn't simply focus down tanks or DPS. I love the idea of this, all in all. It gives him the incentive to go for that darn Veigar or the LeBlanc, or Ryze or Annie... Not only getting rid of a big damaging member of the opposing team, but also giving himself a huge increase in damage and giving his allies a larger chance at survival as you start to absolutely destroy your foes. Awesome.

Q: Oooh, okay, let me break this into parts so that I can review each part, it's a pretty hefty skill so I might end up advising that it be cut down a bit (if you can) in terms of what all it can do, but let's give it a shot.
Entombs someone and may pull them to him after a short delay and deal essentially 12% of all enemies current (I'm assuming) MAX HP. That seems like a bit much all to do at once, you shut down one of their members, and can deal a decent portion of his allies HP to them if they're in line with your skill. This is interesting, it has benefits and drawbacks right now, but there's more, so let's see if it becomes too over-the-top.

Alternatively, Kelzath may release the Champion prematurely and drain the life force of the previously entombed champion for 10% of his max HP and makes him inivisible. Okay, now... this has become a bit too much - with one skill he can choose to do so much, which I actually like - now, one thing I'll say is that it feels like you sort of threw in the invisible at the last second to give it an extra benefit - the Invisible doesn't seem to help him much at all it's just an added gimmick to a skill that already has some crazy options - short range or not. Why not either reduce or remove the invisible, and give it something the generally benefits the idea of someone out-running him? Why not give it a Terror or Slow effect on the foe if he releases them. That way if he's chasing a single target solo, instead of having to entomb them and pull them to him to allow him to catch up, it'd give him a few seconds of beating them down?

Anyways, overall on Q, even though it seems like it has a lot going on - its all conditional on which effect he actually chooses. His initial entombing them and pulling them is one effect (similar but different to Malzahar's Null Zone, but harder to hit with) and his other effect is so that it won't be wasted if everyone moves or if he's up against a single target (similar to Fiddle's drain but with a smaller range and a smaller amount of health gained), and his Torrent of Souls gives his skill synergy to his others. It might be a bit much to have 3 effects in one, however, I personally do like this skill and what it does! Kudos!

W: Very interesting, I think what you're saying here is that it is similar to Nasus/Veigar's skill but it requires you to activate it to get that benefit permanently while its active, that's a good conditional as it gives him AP bonus and an ally bonus that sounds like it applies to minions also. This syngergizes great with his passive, and gives him some pushing capability even as a nuker. I believe in your active you're saying you gain 2.0x the passive effect while your allies gain 1.5x the passive effect while it drains mana-per-second while active. The Torrent of Souls bonus only makes this spell even more interesting!

I think that's a very interesting toggle effect, early game individuals will want to take this skill first so that they can activate it for a second before killing a unit to gain a free AP bonus, and while that seems like it's cheaper than Veigar's and Nasus, it's actually more expensive because it only allows you to get 0.25 AP per kill, at rank 1 with 5 activations you'd have 1.25 AP bonus permanently gained and have lost 100 mana, Veigar's is 75 mana for 1 ability power. Yours gives less for the cost, is harder to use, BUT has much more utility because of the other benefits. I also love this skill, haha, I see a theme of loving skills coming here.

tl;dr: Generally love the skills, love how they mix and mesh and love that they fit in with the lore. some individuals might say there is too much going on here, but I think the mana costs would be decently costly as well as have interesting cooldowns on some of these to balance them out. Also, even if they seem to have too much going on, once read through a few times, they all seem to have bonus alternate effects instead of all being one giant effect, and it immediately seems to make the skills acceptable.

Quote:
Quote:
[E]: Rise of the Fallen: Passive: Whenever Kelzath kills an enemy he gains one corpse stack to a maximum of 30. Kelzath also gains one corpse stack every 6/6/5/5/4 seconds (when this ability is initially learned, kelzath gains 5 corpse stacks). Active: Kelzath summons one zombie per stack up to 5/5/10/10/15 uncontrollable Zombies that last 10/15/20/25/30 seconds with 10 (+0.10 AP) attack damage and 100 (+0.75 AP) HP. Additionally, each zombie applies a crippling debuff slowing the enemy's move speed by 10%/10%/15%/20%/20% for 2/2/3/4/4 seconds (Additional stacks will refresh the cooldown). Torrent of Souls: When this ability is activated during torrent of souls, you summon one Gargantuan Skeletal Fire Mage per soul stack that was released for 10/15/20 seconds. Each mage has attack (0.30 AP) and HP (1.5 AP). These units are ranged and apply the crippling debuff. They also apply the searing debuff. Searing debuff deals (0.10 AP) damage over 6 seconds, and increases all incoming damage by 5%. Additional stacks of the searing debuff will refresh the cooldown and stack up to two times doubling the duration, damage, and increase to incoming damage as opposed to a single stack.
Notes: RIse of the fallen is one of the most important abiltities Kelzath has. It is a great farming ability, and coupled with unholy strength your minions become strong pretty fast. Because Rise of the Fallen summons your zombies in a circle, at higher levels you could completely surround an enemy champion making it hard for them to escape without a jump, or something that allows them to pass through units. This spell makes Kelzath an extremely effective jungler, since when the ability is learned he gains 5 corpse stacks and all the incoming damage is redirected to his minions. This means taking a purely AP item will grant you the best jungling ability.

Quote:
Ultimate: Torrent of Souls: Passive: Each champion that dies grants Kelzath 1 Soul stack up to a maximum of 5 stacks. Active: Kelzath releases his stored souls. Using chains of shadow Kelzath will pull nearby enemy champions prioritizing by closest range for each soul that was released. After pulling all champions, Kelzath creates a wall of spirits acting as immovable terrain around himself for 6 seconds. Kelzath gains 0% of 60%/70%/80% reduced damage increasing to 100% over 4 seconds for the duration of his wall. Kelzath deals 0% of 200/250/300 (+ 1 AP) damage increasing by 20% per soul stack released to all enemies between Kelzath and the spirit wall when the wall expires. Also, Torrent of Souls causes all of your spells to gain a bonus effect for the duration of the wall.
Notes: This is a great spell if you are getting dominated in a team fight. This spell has AMAZING synergy with all of his other abilties allowing him to dominate in team fights where you are getting slaughtered. Your ultimate will grant you nice survivability (coupled with something like 20 stacks on Leviathan you will gain 95% damage reduction). You will be able to survive the onslaught of 5 champions and keep them in range of all your spells with the spirit wall in the way. Your spells become substantially more lethal and you will be able to dominate in champions still left in the circle (If they couldn't escape with flash and such). When your allied champions die they grant you those extra soul stacks you need and that extra AP from your passive. It is a great spell to turn the tide of battle in your favor, if you know how to use it.
E: Aha! I was waiting for this! Corpse/soul-stacking! I could already somewhat see it in his passive and his W's AP gain, but I was waiting for something that actually gave him a stacking counter on his character! Here it is hahaha... Awesome. Hold on now, summoning zombies is one thing, but 15 of them for 30 seconds? Even if they can be one shotted by plenty of AoE's, what about characters without AoE? What about the gold income that every unit in the game gives (even Shaco's Jack-in-the-Box's?) these would have to give insanely low amounts of gold! 15 for 30 seconds seems fair because of the low HP, but summon these on a tower, give them your W buff and they can go through a tower in a matter of seconds, even at level 1, rank 1!

Perhaps reduce the time on these or cut the numbers down to 10 of them? Ten still seems to give a decent swarm, still gives plenty to kill, gives generally less gold than the 15, and 10 of them wouldn't do as much damage to a tower or block so much.

Even better; Perhaps you intended them not to ever attack towers, only minions and champions? Perhaps if that was the case, you may wish to keep them exactly how they are, BUT if you add damage to towers: Do 50% reduced damage to towers so that they can't simply go up to a tower when summoned and absolutely destroy it! Other than that, it sounds like I do love this skill also - especially in combination with his other skills. The minions are fragile enough and hopefully weak enough that they cannot just shred through a tower haha... overall, great skill concept in my opinion - may lag the game a little with all those minions, but great!

R (Ultimate): Aha! Another stacking skill, this one actually revolves around souls! Haha, I knew it was coming! 0% of 60/70/80% reduced damage increasing to 100%? You must have meant 10%, also deals 0% of 200/250/300 damage increasing by 20% per soul stack? Hmmmm... I'm lost on what that 0% could have meant. Very interesting that the wall lasts 4 seconds and for 4 seconds you have a grouping of skills that gain quite some awesome bonuses in that timeframe! Initially I thought the passive gaining of his Soul Stacks would give benefits to all of his extra skills - but now I see that it is only for the 4 seconds his wall is active. Interesting, but I wonder how many of those effects you can activate within 4 seconds? Hmmm, overall I love the idea, if I read it correctly you want to gather up 5 soul stacks because each soul stack will pull an enemy champion, 5 means 5 enemy champions, and once all 5 are pulled right into his melee range, he places a soul-version of Anivia wall while also reducing damage on himself and increasing damage foes take? If that's true, I very much like this skill, it gives him tankability to survive the 5 of them, and also allows him to use all of his skills at once for a massive burst of damage output. It's like a combination of Blitzcranks pull, Jarvan's ultimate, and Alistar's ultimate. It's a little bit much to combine that much all together, however, the key idea is to get them all close to you so you can use your coffin and swarm of minions with your passive and get as much burst AoE damage out as absolutely possible, again, I do love it.

tl;dr: Generally the same as above, interesting concepts, I'm happy you actually gave him stacking skills on himself, especially the soul one (it goes well with his lore) my only worries are his E may end up swarming towers or doing too much damage (even though an AoE could easily kill them) and another worry is that his ultimate seems to be a combination of a multi-armed Blitzcrank target-pull, Jarvan ultimate, and Alistar ultimate all while increasing the damage of your other skills like Swains Torment - may be a bit too much if he can do so many things that teams of champions can barely do together, you know?

Quote:
Quotes:
(Movement)
"Darkness approaches"
"Do you feel... Cold?"
"I will put them out of their misery soon enough"
(Attacking)
"Your soul is mine!"
"Is that fear I sense?"
"You will be mine soon enough"
(Taunt)
"Don't worry, you will soon belong to a greater cause... The Dead"
(Joke)
"My ability power after absorbing your soul?... It's over 9000!"

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment by posting a reply.

>>Old Post<< http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...28#post7994128
Haha, these work pretty well with his concept, your taunt works well if not a little corny, and your joke made me facepalm in a good way.

Generally, overall I love the idea in almost every way. My criticisms are that he may be doing too much with each skill (perhaps he was overdesigned a little bit?) but I do love most of the things this champion can do, they work well together and definitely seem to make quite a threatening and scary champion.

I'm not really sure if he should be a League Champion with everything he's got going on, but I do think you've got some interesting concepts and ideas here and a champion that has synergism - but I don't know with everything he's got going if he would work well with all the other champions we have currently in the League. He feels a bit overpowered with everything going on, so I'm undecided.

-Trey

P.S. Sorry for the late review, life happens.
P.P.S. Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area!

SirChuckNorris

05-10-2011

I agree with Werewolf Trey. The champion would be fun, and you did a great job. When he is balanced this is too many abilities, or it would have to do marginal damage to have all the attached abilities. I support the character, and I also completely support Werewolf's post 100%

kanacho

05-11-2011

I honestly think for Kelzath to be affective he would have to have extremely high AP, and that comes at the price of having low life and defense stats. If you tried to get max damage, it wouldn't work out too well considering that, hey you are dead within 4 seconds, so maybe he is a bit OP damage wise, but i think the concept itself is pretty good and i don't mind the complicatedness of the abilities, because most of the effects are passive, so yeah... Ayways i think i made it less complicated than it was back like two weeks ago, but i still think you have to read it through to get the full idea of the champions.

PS: BTW thank you for the comments guys XD

AmononDemora

09-16-2013

Lets Revive this long dead forum

VGBenderFender

09-16-2013

I like his abilities. I love champs with good passives (I<3 Aatrox!) so I could do this all day.

I would buy this champ. Obviously Riot would have to have the proper balance for me to get it.

But I like it!