Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patcher stuck at 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notice Me Jewpai

04-21-2011

Quote:
nton4576:
So I've been having problems with the new patcher like some others. Basically, when I get to patching it gets up to 99% and then gets stuck for ages. When I close it and restart the patcher, it starts at 33% again and then gets stuck at 99% again.

I've tried leaving the computer overnight, running as administrator, turning off firewall, disabling p2p as well as running the repair. I've also done a clean reinstall of the game. I do enjoy this game but the patcher has been really really annoying and it seems like a common problem just by googling it. =/ Halps!

My patcher is stuck updating at 33% and 99% with 2 seconds remaining (step 1/2 complete) also. It's really frusterating :/ as i had to get a new hard drive for this computer, so i don't have any custom skins/custom anything on this computer. I don't see why riot would release a beta patcher that is inconsistent and replace it with the patcher that at least worked. Any help here would be appreciated greatly

- Uploading the screenshot and also the log file ( i only saw one .log file )

Krig

Recruiter

04-21-2011

Quote:
DeathMuncher:
My patcher is stuck updating at 33% and 99% with 2 seconds remaining (step 1/2 complete) also. It's really frusterating :/ as i had to get a new hard drive for this computer, so i don't have any custom skins/custom anything on this computer. I don't see why riot would release a beta patcher that is inconsistent and replace it with the patcher that at least worked. Any help here would be appreciated greatly

- Uploading the screenshot and also the log file ( i only saw one .log file )

Got exactly the same issue as this guy.

steevel

04-21-2011

Yeah Tried reinstalling it and it still got stuck at the same exact spot as these guys.

Krig

Recruiter

04-22-2011

I still have this issue, any help? I tried the patchfix and since I already use the beta patcher, that wont work either. The manual method doesn't work because I'm missing the entire game.

Notice Me Jewpai

04-22-2011

Quote:
Krig:
I still have this issue, any help? I tried the patchfix and since I already use the beta patcher, that wont work either. The manual method doesn't work because I'm missing the entire game.

Yeah i'm still having this problem also. How about Riot lets us install the old patcher that worked instead of leaving us in the cold?

CptKush

04-22-2011

same problem as these guys

Notice Me Jewpai

04-22-2011

Quote:
Krig:

Guys I JUST GOT IT TO WORK. Go to the top bar of the launcher and click "Settings." Then turn off the "Share Player to Player" thing. I didn't see how long it took because i went away from my computer after changing this setting for a while. hope this works for everyone else!