whats your opinion on chogath

op (over powered) nerf him 4 8.89%
towards the op side 1 2.22%
away from the op side 4 8.89%
not op 36 80.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Chogath is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rin Fayne

04-16-2011

ok i was playing a match against a team that had chogath carrying it hard late game full build i had about 3-4k hp on lee sin and i go after chogath with quarter of his hp and poisoned by a teemo mushroom while im full hp what happens chogath turns around and ulti's me 1 friggen om nom nom and i die instantly and the death counter said he did 6824 damage with that 1 bite

cookingbythebook

04-16-2011

Junior members...

Admitdeath

04-16-2011

LOL CHOGATH OP NERF PL0X

No seriously Cho isn't op at all....I am still laughing at this ^

devillegend

04-16-2011

not op just got nerfed

HolyChalice

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XToxicTearsX View Post
ok i was playing a match against a team that had chogath carrying it hard late game full build i had about 3-4k hp on lee sin and i go after chogath with quarter of his hp and poisoned by a teemo mushroom while im full hp what happens chogath turns around and ulti's me 1 friggen om nom nom and i die instantly and the death counter said he did 6824 damage with that 1 bite
BOLDED is your problem

Lee Sin is strictly an early to mid game dominator if you don't win by then than Lee Sin is useless

Good Sir Weasle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XToxicTearsX View Post
Either...
1.) You mistyped.
or
2.) You're a terrible liar.

xbombr

04-16-2011

Just think, Cho'Gath had about 250 more damage in burst a couple patches ago between the feast nerf and silence nerf.

PolarBearGr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Haha, Cho'gath OP? I suggest you don't make threads about rating a champion.

TehGus

04-16-2011

Cho'Gath is a tanky DPS champion. I play him as a jungler.

cookingbythebook

04-16-2011

you can tell OP is 15 years old because he has one of those garbage XxxxxX names