Yes Or No, new skin viewer in Summ Prof?

YES! 22 100.00%
NOO! 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

3D Skin viewer in your summoner profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelPillow

04-16-2011

i got so many skins, i wanna play the champions that i bought skins for, but sometimes, i cant remember, like i just found out the other day that i have an evelyn skin.... i never knew that! the point is, in the next patch i think that they should add a skin viewer just like they have a champion viewer, so its specific to players, i cant see what champions someone else has, so i wouldnt be able to see their skins. just for me, and it would have a rotating viewer like in Spore, and you can make them dance, this type of class and finesce would make me and im sure a lot of other people BUY more skins, smart marketing for a little Programming man hours, excuse my fragmented sentances as i am a GREAT fan of League. hope you can take this into some form of consideration in future patches, and if it does, i better get an IP boost or something. =DD

tl;dr -- make a skin viewer for us in summoner profile

Sethel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

i would love it !

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelPillow View Post
tl;dr -- make a skin viewer for us in summoner profile
Flash does not support 3D acceleration so this is currently not possible.

SteelPillow

04-19-2011

really? the game is run in flash, mmm i think when they do a graphics update, they will change it to an actual client. but maybe then just a viewer, doesnt have to be 3D i guess...!