Riot Games is hiring! *UPDATED*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Vaynez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2010

One of my goals is to work for Riot one day, just need to finish school

khemintiri

02-26-2010

hmm darn , ive been looking to switch into the gaming genre for customer support not one opening though , if you feel yourself looking for a guy in customer support with a lot of experience feel free to email me

Trippindicular

02-26-2010

I saw graphic designer listed there, and that is what I am currently studying in school. I was wondering if you could tell me what a company like Riot looks for in a graphic designer?

Belanova

02-26-2010

Do you guys need a professional chef?
:P

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2010

Now this is what I like to hear.

sycsadist

02-26-2010

@pendragon/riot.. im from the ph, going to graduate this march(makes me a fresh grad). i specialize in systems analysis and concept analysis. are there any openings for a junior analyst? i have checked the links, but from what ive read, closes i could get to was director(but that seems to high or is for more experienced personel), is there an opening for assistant to the director or something? i have been project manager of much of my groups, yet as a fresh graduate, of course there is yet much to learn. btw, will there also be openings in the up comming ASIA server?

Zuho

02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Free Waffles for all employees!
i will work for waffles and i badly want to do a premade with you employees!!

Light Yagamii

02-26-2010

LOL! i'll be the 14 year old janitor at Riot :P
i wish i can work for Riot... not old enough and don't have a degree

Smirk

02-26-2010

Dang... I definitely should have asked to save those projects I did using Maya in High School...

Boudabras

02-26-2010

I'm pretty sure that plenty of Ex-Luxo and Activision people will be applying. I happen to be one that just recently got laid off from there.