RADS error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaKitteh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

i think another 350RP are in order to compensate for this because i also have the RADS error

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

okay I can wait... Hope we get an extra somethign rp ;P BUt thats notreally neccesary

Bithip

04-16-2011

but i will be nice (H) LMAO

hermeneutist

04-16-2011

just curious... what exactly does "RADS" stand for? i mean, we might as well learn something while waiting for an update.

btw, here's riot's response: Server Status

Snowfox86

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresterz View Post
okay I can wait... Hope we get an extra somethign rp ;P BUt thats notreally neccesary
Can't we just be thankful that they're working to fix the game?

Octadilo

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Kėll View Post
@ gibbleguts Thank You. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a client side issue with Windows Updates. I still find it odd that the different launchers show different errors... but in ways I don't.

It would be really nice of riot if the status page was built into the launcher in such a way that we would see it before anything else... before people go re-installing thinking their game is somehow broken.

Thank you....i agree...riot is so late on telling people whats wrong with the game people just end up un installing LoL(like me) to try and fix the problem and in an hour they give an update on what is actually going on and then it is too late for all the people that un installed the game, now the website doesnt work and we cant download the game...

DWlGHT K SCHRUTE

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitteh View Post
i think another 350RP are in order to compensate for this because i also have the RADS error
At 350 a pop (personally haven't gotten mine yet.. or maybe I have.. lol can't check!) ... 3 days without LoL cause of issues = 1 free 975 Skin or a Rune Page!

DWlGHT K SCHRUTE

04-16-2011

Your League of Legends "fix" while the issues are being resolved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

Watch it in it's entirety... I watch it for a good laugh.

b00md34d

04-16-2011

I'll sign this RADS error thread and say that I have it as well.

WindOfWild

04-16-2011

Hardly pressing F5 on Server-status page