RADS Error help plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CristalRonix

04-16-2011

I did the pvp.net patcher thing and it worked. But after a few days it began to give a error when I try to launch LoL. RADS Error. plz help. I also can't delete the riot games folder on my computer.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Can you please post a screenshot of the error, as well as you rads logs from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS? Thanks!

CristalRonix

04-16-2011

I no longer get the RADS error thing, but still can't play. I also got a screenshot of the C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS but don't know how the post it. It contains 5 other folders: downloads, projects, solutions, system and temp. Nothing else.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

What happens when you run lol.launcher.exe now?

CristalRonix

04-16-2011

i still have the link on my desktop, but doesn't do anything. I also can't find lol.launcher.exe anywhere in the riot games folder

Eambo

04-16-2011

It should be in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\

If it's not there it sounds like some files have gotten deleted or corrupted, possibly by an antivirus?

CristalRonix

04-16-2011

there is nothing there should i try to reinstall league or legends? Or something else?

Eambo

04-16-2011

I would try a reinstall, as mentioned it should be in there so if it isn't, something has went wrong :-(

CristalRonix

04-16-2011

thx for your help and time reinstalling right now

FlawedOne

04-16-2011

Here is a photo of the error, I migrated 2 days ago and I can no longer play as well.