Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug on Reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finthis

07-18-2009

I was in a game earlier today where I disconnected (although I was still chatting with my teammates on vent). The game seemed to freeze and not pay attention to my movements, then it asked me if I wanted to reconnect. After I reconnected the game was fine, but there were a lot of "phantom" minions on the screen, for both sides, continuously fighting each other, but never dying. It seemed like when I was disconnected there was a snapshot of fighting on the map, and when I reconnected those units just fought forever. It only affected the game so much as I was confused when real fighting was going on around the fake fighting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

micha

Adjudicator

07-18-2009

Quote:
Finthis:
I was in a game earlier today where I disconnected (although I was still chatting with my teammates on vent). The game seemed to freeze and not pay attention to my movements, then it asked me if I wanted to reconnect. After I reconnected the game was fine, but there were a lot of "phantom" minions on the screen, for both sides, continuously fighting each other, but never dying. It seemed like when I was disconnected there was a snapshot of fighting on the map, and when I reconnected those units just fought forever. It only affected the game so much as I was confused when real fighting was going on around the fake fighting...

Had exactly the same after reconneting at the first weekend we had this reconnecting feature. All the Minions wich were visible at reonnect, were still staying there and fighting 24/7 :P As you said Ghost Minions ;(
Hopefully they will find the Bug soon and can fix it.