A look at Twisted Fate, now and then

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

02-27-2010

yo dude, the problem here is not that any noob can pick up TF and dominate. If a noob picks up TF, they will feed HARD.

the reason why TF is OP is because of what he can do in the hands of a SKILLED player. Somebody who masters TF will devastate the enemy like no other skilled champ can. Someone who masters TF is guaranteed to turn the tide of any game regardless of the situation, except for when the enemy has an equally skilled TF.

You cannot do that with any other champion to nearly the same degree.

Blaz3king

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekmaster View Post
Honestly I want to go back and rerelease every champion with their original skills/stats. I killed twitch back when he was "OP", and tryn when he was "OP" as well. It could be a fun weekend to say the least XD
I can give you 2 op charcters back then , Gangplank's pistol use to crit like 500 at lev 1, and shacos jack in the box 300 dammage at lev 1.

Blaz3king

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
yo dude, the problem here is not that any noob can pick up TF and dominate. If a noob picks up TF, they will feed HARD.

the reason why TF is OP is because of what he can do in the hands of a SKILLED player. Somebody who masters TF will devastate the enemy like no other skilled champ can. Someone who masters TF is guaranteed to turn the tide of any game regardless of the situation, except for when the enemy has an equally skilled TF.

Ive played twisted fate many of times and yes he can be what you call OP only if you feed him. If you havent notice twisted fate is one of the squishy charcter in the game, and also he cant do anything alone. he might get an ambush when your weak which is there fault for not seeing it but, twisted fate cant do anything buy himself early on or through out the game without a good team. at lev 10 if tf gold card and wild card you you loose like 300 hp. yes thats it. People usally get scared and run but your suppose to take of advantage of the cool down and att him he has only like 800 hp at the time. My point is tf is only a good charcter with a decent team . And if only fed with a stack soul stealer he can be a killing machine.

Rectal Necrosis

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post

There was a game I went 32-3-17 in. I stole baron buff from the enemy team single handedly and scored 2 quad-kills, 2 triples, an ungodly amount of doubles and three time whipes. My team managed to be incompetent enough for me to still manage to lose despite the fact I could solo 2-3 characters on the enemy's team no problem.

He was no more OP than any other hero two nerfs ago, and now he's even deadlier in the hands of an AP hero (seems the guys at riot are discouraging DPS cardies). I've seen a noob twitch do better than a "skilled" card master, and I've seen enemy teams make sure my PAX skin never was alive long enough for me to score a kill (I consider myself one of those "Good" card masters seeing as he got me to level 30).

No such thing as an OP hero mate, I've seen Zilean carry and Twitch suck.