Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error (Temp Fix)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fhoecka

05-03-2011

geez why put a new launcher and its ruin LoL for windows 7 and still no clue to fix
better old laucher and do fine.. migration?? and wheres the solution respon from admin for this??
hmm..

VVingsOfHeaven

05-03-2011

Same issue. .admin doesn't work. Run as admin doesn't work.

Fhoecka

05-03-2011

WTF migration!! and now stuck launcher on R f**** ADS Error issues!

STiLL CRooKeD

05-05-2011

i have buddies in the same area who have client working fine... how do i fix this?

qsjimu

05-06-2011

i have lap top and computer.on lap top there is RADS error and on computer no ....... -.- i really dont know what to do.can someone help?

XSEBOFDOOMX

05-06-2011

I got same problem but it was when i removed a virus from the launcher. Thats when i got the problem i then treid all above but nothing worked. I then removed viruses from vault and it now works. I dont know what the virus were called yeah.

Apocylptik

05-08-2011

Ok so go into the setup(or installation) file if you still have it or you can go to add/remove programs and then change/remove to do a repair install, for those who have posted to do the repair install from the patcher, the problem is the patcher not popping up! And LASTLY if you have tried other solutions make sure that the RADS folders is back into the league of legends folder!'

Hope this helps!!

Imthepusher

05-20-2011

im really starting to piss off.

fahVafae

05-27-2011

Quote:
WindOfWild:
I have the same thing.

It appeared after an error inside the client "Session closed".

Btw, I have 2 clients (for North America and Europe zone, installed in different folders) and when one of them crashed I couldn`t launch another too.

And using lol.launcher.admin.exe do not work.

I also don`t have this in the game folder: LOL.Air_p .

same

Fflarn

05-27-2011

My AV started reporting this file as malware today, lol