Skin Sale: 50% Off Hextech Galio, Noxus Hunter Anivia, and Surfer Singed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dare Evans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Riot, if you're reading this, PLEASE, Taric needs new skins. Or at the very least, throw me a 5th Age Armor sale. I assume it doesn't sell very well at all seeing as I never see Taric let alone a skinned Taric, and since it was said that skins that aren't selling well go on sale, I would expect to have a week for Taric all on his own. So PLEASE. Do it for the gems. For the gems.

Kalysar

04-19-2011

It's tuesday and the skins haven't gone to 1/2 price yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this isn't a glitch. Hope it's the time frame that's different!

TTK7

04-19-2011

Taric's Tropical Tan made me rofl.

bwlterror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

pls big bad warwick or assasin master yi ! PLS PLS PLS

Dragull

04-19-2011

Anivia <3

Ramdonperson

04-19-2011

So happy.. i've waited for Surfer Singed to go on sale since December. Thank you!!!

P.S - Fifth Age Taric would complete my collection of FABULOUS.. *hint hint*

MajesticRaven

04-19-2011

How about Spooky Gangplank skin? Would be much appreciated to have a spooky sale or something! Just my opinion though

abductedbeing

04-19-2011

Thnx for the 50% off Anivia skin! Bought it and it's awesome!

OrangeHood

04-20-2011

Just a quick question (I hope), is there somewhere that a riot fan could post ideas for new skins to be developed? Or is it pretty much submit a skin you've made that you'd like riot to consider making?

Shingo Monster

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Evans View Post
Riot, if you're reading this, PLEASE, Taric needs new skins. Or at the very least, throw me a 5th Age Armor sale. I assume it doesn't sell very well at all seeing as I never see Taric let alone a skinned Taric, and since it was said that skins that aren't selling well go on sale, I would expect to have a week for Taric all on his own. So PLEASE. Do it for the gems. For the gems.
^

Yes, please! Pink Taric sale!!!
I would also like Shadow Evelynn and Prestigious LeBlanc, please.