Is everyone happy with the new champions explosion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icicleheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Let's forget about the fact that most people can't gather enough IP in so little to time to have them (unless you spend cash ofc).

How can you balance a game correctly when you release a champion every 1-2 weeks? It's just impossible.

It's like you play chess and every week they add a new piece that works totally different. I know that new things are good to keep the game fresh, I know that Riot needs to make money, but right now I feel like LOL is losing it's essence, we can see that on the AP x AD discussion from the other thread.

They wanted a "casual" game but when you change the game every week that becomes stressing. You choose your favorite champ that you played like 500 games+ and soon you get instagib by a new champ.

IMO Riot should slow down abit and take a look on the game, servers, services they offer, community, future, where they want to be, before keep pumping champions non-stop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0nsumed

04-15-2011

New champs every couple weeks is fine. It just would be nice, since we been playing on the same maps for so long, to get a map once a year! We all got a tease of magma chamber. Be a nice touch to use all our great champs in it.