Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is everyone happy with the new champions explosion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icicleheart

04-15-2011

Let's forget about the fact that most people can't gather enough IP in so little to time to have them (unless you spend cash ofc).

How can you balance a game correctly when you release a champion every 1-2 weeks? It's just impossible.

It's like you play chess and every week they add a new piece that works totally different. I know that new things are good to keep the game fresh, I know that Riot needs to make money, but right now I feel like LOL is losing it's essence, we can see that on the AP x AD discussion from the other thread.

They wanted a "casual" game but when you change the game every week that becomes stressing. You choose your favorite champ that you played like 500 games+ and soon you get instagib by a new champ.

IMO Riot should slow down abit and take a look on the game, servers, services they offer, community, future, where they want to be, before keep pumping champions non-stop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0nsumed

04-15-2011

New champs every couple weeks is fine. It just would be nice, since we been playing on the same maps for so long, to get a map once a year! We all got a tease of magma chamber. Be a nice touch to use all our great champs in it.