Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finding riot points cards in toronto?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faceXkicker

04-15-2011

I live in toronto and I want to buy riot points cards, so I went on various websites of stores that I thought might have them, but couldn't find any, but I suppose it not being on the website doesn't mean they don't have it in store. The next option would be to call up individual stores and ask them, but I'm kind of embarassed, they'd probably have no idea what I'm talking about. So I was wondering if anyone knows from experience where I can find them.

SilvoK

04-15-2011

Brampton; Best buy carries them in Canada, the search on best buy's website is utter ****, but if you go into a best buy they'll have them. Usually they keep the cards by the cash registers like at the very front of the line which is really dumb, but they're with the Gaiaonline cards, and... such.

GodofRawr

04-15-2011

I live in Aurora (just north of TO), and our Best Buy has them.

faceXkicker

04-15-2011

Quote:
SilvoK:
Brampton; Best buy carries them in Canada, the search on best buy's website is utter ****, but if you go into a best buy they'll have them. Usually they keep the cards by the cash registers like at the very front of the line which is really dumb, but they're with the Gaiaonline cards, and... such.

Cool thanks. So as for individual stores, do I have to just get lucky or would most of them have it?