So downovting..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Délusional

04-15-2011

Riot this is kind of getting old, it results in closed threads with no constructive arguments, it results in people who just -1 everything they don't agree with, without a reason in the world, and it makes the forum an overall worse place.

Riot needs to remove downvoting by itself and make it only possible to downvote (or upvote for that matter) if you're posting a reply to that person. That way some constructive conversations could actually happen instead of "-1". These replies should have to be a certain length and be an actual part of the discussion at hand, rather than people who would abuse it still by saying "-1" as the reply.

This thread will be -20 with 0-3 replies, FACT.

The main argument right now is "They deserve to be closed", FALSE.

Have you seen the release notes with -800? Riot was FORCED to upvote it by 1000 because the thread was not only informative, but deserved no downvotes, just because you "don't like something" doesn't mean you should vote to close the thread, you should just reply with your opinion..

Har

04-15-2011

Quote:
This thread will be -20 with 2-3 replies, FACT.
Dude, it's going to be like that because you've frickin' reposted the **** thing 20 times.

That's what happens when you repost a thread 20 times.

PS I did not downvote, just for the record.

Forum Poster

04-15-2011

I've made this thread a thousand times.

Ignignokkt

04-15-2011

Upvotes and Downvotes are there to express the general view on that topic or information, if it is far in the red people either don't find it constructive or they disagree with it quite wholeheartedly, and the opposite for upvotes. If threads weren't closed for being useless or so out of the ball park non sensical the forums would be flooded with even more useless threads...

LilDrood

04-15-2011

Just so you know, I'm just blindly downvoting any thread mentioning downvoting now this morning cus of you, and I'm sure many others are, soooo ya.... TL;DR, stop reposting you dipstick.

Délusional

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokkt View Post
Upvotes and Downvotes are there to express the general view on that topic or information, if it is far in the red people either don't find it constructive or they disagree with it quite wholeheartedly, and the opposite for upvotes. If threads weren't closed for being useless or so out of the ball park non sensical the forums would be flooded with even more useless threads...
Again, patch notes have been -800.

PwnN YawnN

04-15-2011

This deserve's to be closed and downvoted immensely.
Nobody care's about your raging buddy.
Don't like the forum's?
Then step off son and stop logging on to them.
Simple!

Down voted!

Délusional

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har View Post
Dude, it's going to be like that because you've frickin' reposted the **** thing 20 times.

That's what happens when you repost a thread 20 times.

PS I did not downvote, just for the record.
Because I'm proving my point with every ****ing repost, it gets closed with no arguments against it, maybe one.

Then how the **** do I counter argue if the thread gets closed?

Delusionall

04-15-2011

I guess the solution is to spam replies because it needs majority vote?

Délusional

04-15-2011

Waiting for a real post.