Normal games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Stump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Does Riot realize what they have done to normal games? They've made them about being as lame as you can early game, so you can win late game. That means flat runes, and strong early game team compositions.

These guys are too bad to play ranked, because proper people would tear them apart even if they were all solo queue. But I am playing with friends and we just want to have fun and play the champions that we are enjoying at that point in time.

People shouldn't be able to consistently harass me under my tower and not pay for it. Especially if I am Taric and stunned them under the tower as well. I'm not complaining because me and my friend who is actually good weathered their harassment without dying, and then punished them when the alistar flashed in to the actual tower, and we killed them both.

My friends however are not that good, or are playing champions that are weak early game, or just can't hold up against who they are matched with.

Now people who start with flat runes, and dominate early their advantage carries over so much now, because my team is just held in their base, and the lanes are constantly pushed, even when they don't go to those lanes and are jungling or pushing mid the whole time.

ahh **** it this is a waste of time

You know somethign is wrong when it is not uncommon to see 4 or more ignites on the opposing team.

aNOMNOMoly

04-15-2011

How are people bad if they're dominating you?

Afflictid

04-15-2011

Draft Mode normal (without bans)
problem solved.

SavChron

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Stump View Post
Does Riot realize what they have done to normal games? They've made them about being as lame as you can early game, so you can win late game. That means flat runes, and strong early game team compositions.

These guys are too bad to play ranked, because proper people would tear them apart even if they were all solo queue. But I am playing with friends and we just want to have fun and play the champions that we are enjoying at that point in time.

People shouldn't be able to consistently harass me under my tower and not pay for it. Especially if I am Taric and stunned them under the tower as well. I'm not complaining because me and my friend who is actually good weathered their harassment without dying, and then punished them when the alistar flashed in to the actual tower, and we killed them both.

My friends however are not that good, or are playing champions that are weak early game, or just can't hold up against who they are matched with.

Now people who start with flat runes, and dominate early their advantage carries over so much now, because my team is just held in their base, and the lanes are constantly pushed, even when they don't go to those lanes and are jungling or pushing mid the whole time.

ahh **** it this is a waste of time

You know somethign is wrong when it is not uncommon to see 4 or more ignites on the opposing team.
Find better friends.....and stop sucking. All these champs Riot makes can win a game. Some folks call it skill, others call it...being good. If you (or your friends) don't like League....go play crazy eights....

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Wait so I don't get the problem. You said you were just playing with friends to have fun. Then you call the other team bad. You say you and your friend who is good didn't die to their harrassment and killed them but are complaining about their early game abilities against your friends who aren't as good. Did you ever stop and think that it wasn't the opposing team's champions that was the problem but the fact that your friends aren't quite as experienced or good at the game yet? Because, honestly, from what you are saying that is exactly what it sounds like is happening.

Lusis

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Stump View Post
My friends however are not that good
That's fitting because neither are you. Complaining about being tower dived is like crying about kill steal. It means you are bad.

SavChron

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusis View Post
That's fitting because neither are you. Complaining about being tower dived is like crying about kill steal. It means you are bad.
lawlz.....agreed

Itamaru

04-15-2011

Quote:
How are people bad if they're dominating you?

in a strategy game theres more to the game than just simply using the easiest method to win; which is where alot of the arguing and disagreeing comes from

the noob trolls who use the fotms; ignite; and early game harass teams

and then people with talent who can coordinate there teams and win with a plan or DUN DUN strategy

Myocardial

04-15-2011

summary:

poster cries that the people crushing him are bad.

more at 10.

Arinnarina

04-15-2011

For the most part, the people I play with don't abuse strong champions and actually try to win. Maybe your normal Elo is ****?