Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anybody else NOT want Magma Chamber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravel

04-15-2011

I personally would rather have ARAM implemented as an official gametype, followed by replays/observer mode.

Don't get me wrong, I DO still look forward to Magma Chamber - just not as much as these other 3 things.

Also, I look forward to the day when games are less reliant on having a jungler (but that's not really new content, so much as it is a balance change I look forward to).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puma Namanari

04-15-2011

I want a map with a different number of players and lanes... magma chamber won't really cover that up, but it would add so much more variety and strategies.
Imagine an actual single lane map - bringing you the joys of aram, but less random and in a real match (or to simply support creating easy aram matches).

or a 6v6 or bigger map. I'd be more intruiged by those than a differently sized map layout that offers all the same