Does anybody else NOT want Magma Chamber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

The last map they introduced completely failed.

GodEmperorLetoII

04-15-2011

I'd enjoy new modes like some kinda king of the hill, hero arena, or whatever else they can think up. But a new map can add new styles of play and make certain heroes stronger than others and make strong heroes weaker. See 3v3, that map and the 3v3 makes certain heroes that are "meh" in 5v5 better than the 5v5 heroes. I guess I'm indifferent.

What I would want more than anything is a fix to the matchmaking and improved leaver system.

Yoshiro

04-15-2011

if tis 7 vs 7 map, yes

Senior Teemo

04-15-2011

i dont want magma chamber. because magma chamber isnt going to change the way i play my characters. the goal is still going to be to destroy their nexus. but when new characters come out, it changes how im gonna go about with my character.

i would rather have more characters than maps. look at twisted tree line, who plays that ****?

Psybeerian

04-15-2011

90% of the people complaining about SR never give TT a chance.

Erebos

04-15-2011

Yep, i don't like it. I played TT just 2 times, and that was when i was pretty new to the game, and a friend, who brought me to LoL, teached me some things.

I like Summoners Rift, and i don't want any more balance issues.

I mean, nobody cares about TT, and thats fine. But when they try to balance for Magma Chamber, and SR gets worse through that, the game soon would be dead.

CrusherKawajiri

04-15-2011

I'm worried that Magma Chamber will be like TT and make it so that some champs are OP on one map and not the other thus creating balance issues. For example : Mundo super strong on TT, much weaker on SR, or Jax was still very strong on TT even after a few nerfs (for a while at least) but is VERY weak on SR.

Jemrin

04-15-2011

You mean a new map?
with these players?
You want them to understand a new map and new strats?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh you were serious?
They can't even understand basic strats on SR

Cort Of Law

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

New fields dont make the game better (boxing matches, football ) and the like are basically played on one map (or slight variations of it)....the game is in the characters not map exploration.

Emokore

04-15-2011

I love 3v3s and TT is my fav map, down vote me! New maps could be an answer to new game types as well. I played DotA for years and SR is an upgrade to the DOTA map as I am sure we all agree. TT has a different type of game play and the same strats on SR do not always work on TT. Tanky DPS rules the treeline. That does not make it unfun to play, just means you need to adapt to be competitive there.